PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kevin Faulk pleads no contest, given probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the excuse makers, and pot heads sticking up for their digusting habit. Pot is illegal, period. Faulk was wrong, pot it illegal and it's a gateway drug. Every single cracj addict, and hard drug user I ever saw growing up, started off smoking week. They didn't drink, they loved the euphoric feeling of getting high, and when that become tiresome they tried harder drugs.

The vast majority of pot - heads are lazy, idiots. If you aren't your an exception.

Love the excuse makers, and pot heads sticking up for their digusting habit. Pot is illegal, period. Faulk was wrong, pot it illegal and it's a gateway drug. Every single crack addict, and hard drug user I ever saw growing up, started off smoking weed. They didn't drink, they loved the euphoric feeling of getting high, and when that become tiresome they tried harder drugs.

The vast majority of pot - heads are lazy, idiots. If you aren't your an exception. Now lets hear from all the twenty year olds who think they know everything about the world. When your older, there is no way ( if you are not a degenerate), that you will allow your teen to smoke weed. If you do, you are a horrible parent, period.

Last edited:
Love the excuse makers, and pot heads sticking up for their digusting habit. Pot is illegal, period. Faulk was wrong, pot it illegal and it's a gateway drug. Every single cracj addict, and hard drug user I ever saw growing up, started off smoking week. They didn't drink, they loved the euphoric feeling of getting high, and when that become tiresome they tried harder drugs.
This is one of the greatest, single myths that exist (and for what it's worth, I was never a regular pot smoker, nor have I smoked at all for at least 8 years).

For every pot smoker who crawled up the ladder to harder drugs, I can insure you there are at least a dozen who never did anything harder. The point being is, some of those who had the gaul to have ignored the legal consequences and smoke pot just happen to be more likely to also to go on to harder drugs; had they never had an opportunity to smoke pot, chances are they would have wound up doing harder drugs in any case, because of who they are.

We've argued that the main difference between pot and booze is that the former is illegal. If pot was legal and booze was illegal, then do you believe that crackheads and heroin addicts would not first have worked their way through booze first? You wouldn't even consider pot as part of the equation.

Edit: PS - I would not allow my son to smoke pot. However, this does not directly equate to whether he actually will or not. And when it comes to the specter of truly dangerous drug abuse, I feel the best case I can make with him is to be honest to him about the relative dangers and/or legal consequences of pot, booze, crack and heroin, as well as the inequities in how the law treats this. In this regard, my message to him is: Pot is no more dangersous than booze; however, don't smoke pot because it's illegal and is potentially far more trouble than it's worth.

You, sir, are part of the main reason why such myths are perpetuated.

Last edited:
Except that it is LEGAL to drink/possess alchohol. Gee, what an oversight!

So is going 55MPH on 128. Tell me how many drivers obey that law? :rolleyes:

The ultimate in civil disobedience is driving in the USA. Do you sit around and
wonder what some other stupid asinine pol will make illegal so you can stay
'legal'? Jeesshhhh!

Love the excuse makers, and pot heads sticking up for their digusting habit. Pot is illegal, period. Faulk was wrong, pot it illegal and it's a gateway drug. Every single crack addict, and hard drug user I ever saw growing up, started off smoking weed. They didn't drink, they loved the euphoric feeling of getting high, and when that become tiresome they tried harder drugs.

The vast majority of pot - heads are lazy, idiots. If you aren't your an exception. Now lets hear from all the twenty year olds who think they know everything about the world. When your older, there is no way ( if you are not a degenerate), that you will allow your teen to smoke weed. If you do, you are a horrible parent, period.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man do you know absolutely nothing. What decade are you from? The 1920's?

Devil's_Harvest.jpg

If you go back further, you find that all hard drug users first tried water before using pot OR harder drugs. Water is the real gateway drug.

The NTLG channel (or maybe the History channel?) ran a series of documentaries on how illegal drugs actually became illegal, also the history of the drugs themselves and how they were used as far back as the 1600's,then onward up until today. Anyway, long story short, marijuana wasn't made illegal because it was found to be bad for you. It became illegal for political and civil issues rather than health issues. If the govt. was so interested in people's health, they should ban 2 of the most harmful, addicting drugs known to man- tobacco and alcohol.

*Interestingly, the #1 gateway drug in America is, in fact, alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft