PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Keiper has Pats taking...(Mock(3/4/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raiders should draft Ellis, not McFadden. Their defense is terrible. Well just about everything about them is terrible, but you get the idea. Until they beef up both of their lines, offensive and defensive, even a stud like McFadden won't help them out much.

if Dorsey is gone by 4, then the raiders need to replace sapp, so ellis will be their choice...

im thinking either dorsey or ryan, will fall to us, and we will have good trade bit with ryan, not so much with dorsey...

if dorsey falls to us, we are no better off

I agree, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they took him, seeing how they are making some questionable decisions this offseason.

Well that much is true... we are talking about Al Davis here. Who knows what the Raiders will do. However I thought their GM was supposed to be pretty decent. Didn't he pick Asomugha? That was a gem.

I think Mel is wrong from the start. I see the Bengals picking first after trading Chad Johnson. They will pick DE Chris Long. That changes things.

I think Gholston will be gone by the time the Pats pick because teams will scramble for the next best DE. Jake Long will be gone, as well. One top five team will pull the trigger on McFadded at RB.

That leaves the Patriots to either pick a falling DT, reach for LT Ryan Clady to man the RT spot----------or just draft a DB, and, Oh, by the way, it's no clear-cut top prospect.

That's an awful lot of cap money that the cap-conscious Pats would have to tie up in not just a rookie but a rookie they would be forced to start! :nono:

if Dorsey is gone by 4, then the raiders need to replace sapp, so ellis will be their choice...

im thinking either dorsey or ryan, will fall to us, and we will have good trade bit with ryan, not so much with dorsey...

if dorsey falls to us, we are no better off

I disagree. If Dorsey falls, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Panthers try and move up to get him. They need someone to replace Jenkins. They could also move up to take Harvey.

I disagree. If Dorsey falls, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Panthers try and move up to get him. They need someone to replace Jenkins. They could also move up to take Harvey.

I don't think they'll need to move up to take Harvey. I expect they'd get their choice of Harvey or Groves at #13.

I don't think they'll need to move up to take Harvey. I expect they'd get their choice of Harvey or Groves at #13.

They may not. But they may if they think that Baltimore may lean that way because of the issues with Suggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe