PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just over on the Bills forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was certainly late there can be no argument of that. However he was blocked into him which caused him to go the extra 3 ft into Losman. His gaurd should step up and appologize

Exactly!! I hear that by default the NFL is fining Rodney Harrison for it...LOL j/k

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=11771

Seems they think Wilfork intentionally injured Losman, and they are calling for Wilforks and Billichick to be suspended for dirty playing. Is it just me...or are we the only team in the NFL to blame ourselves anytime we lose? All other teams we defeat blame us doing something shady or illegal...what total BS!

I dont think anyone should be suspended but i kinda give the Bills fans a free pass for this. It looks alot worse than what happened. If that happened to Tommy, Patsfans.com would have blown up in anger.

Again, why do all these other teams tell us what they did to lose instead of saying what we did to win?

We've all missed the point here -- why would it be to our advantage to hurt Losman? We'd have been better off with him in there.

NFL teams teach their defensive line to try and kill the qb. Doesn't matter what qb it is. The bottom line is that I'm sure all of you disagree but Wilfork didn't have to throw his elbow into Losmans knee. Like I said if it was another team doing it to Brady I'm sure all you would say "oh it was a fair play"

Seems they think Wilfork intentionally injured Losman, and they are calling for Wilforks and Billichick to be suspended for dirty playing. Is it just me...or are we the only team in the NFL to blame ourselves anytime we lose? All other teams we defeat blame us doing something shady or illegal...what total BS!

Yeah, 'cuz Losman is just such an incredible threat that we need him taken out or the Bills would win. Afterall, he's tearing up the opposition :rolleyes:

I think it was a dirty hit and was intentional. I'm glad he did it. Losman was flapping his mouth about the video stuff and deserved to be taken out. Thats 2 broken QB's in 3 weeks. :)

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d802a4f43

Honestly, I know you all think that Wilfork didn't do anything wrong. But he had no reason to throw his elbow out like that at the end. If this was an injury to Brady all of you would going crazy.

Although I think it was intentional, too, its clear in that video that Wilfork wasn't looking at Losman at all during the hit. Pretty tough to hit a moving target when you aren't looking.

Although I think it was intentional, too, its clear in that video that Wilfork wasn't looking at Losman at all during the hit. Pretty tough to hit a moving target when you aren't looking.
Then why do you think it was intentional? If he wasn't looking, and it's pretty hard to hit a moving target when you aren't looking, how can the hit be intentional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back