PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just got my SB LIII shadowbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Love it! All stuff I brought back from game--pics on left from the program.
QwSNwDP.jpg

Anyone else have memorabilia from the game?

Nice!!!!

When Gronk made the catch, I jumped up, knocked over the coffee table, and my bourbon went flying. So my memorabilia is an elongated stain on the cream-colored rug. I shall cherish it always.

My wife, not so much. :)

Nice!!!!

When Gronk made the catch, I jumped up, knocked over the coffee table, and my bourbon went flying. So my memorabilia is an elongated stain on the cream-colored rug. I shall cherish it always.

My wife, not so much. :)
Perhaps someday you will cherish her as well. :p

Sick! I just got my Antonio Brown Shadowbox. Why am I posting about it here when I can start a new thread about it?

Be right back.

I did something similar with all of my ticket stubs...came out pretty cool.
Can you post a picture of it? I've been saving mine for 15 years should start doing something with them.

Can you post a picture of it? I've been saving mine for 15 years should start doing something with them.

The highlights:

a.) Superbowl LI tickets (the 28-3 comeback baby!)
b.) 2008 NBA Finals tickets (game six at home over the Lakers!)
c.) A 1986 World Series game 4 ticket (DID NOT GO).
d.) 120th Kentucky Derby ticket (DID NOT GO)
e.) 1994 World Cup Quarter Finals ticket (Italy vs. Spain)
f.) An "Empire Strikes Back" ticket stub from the summer of 1980 (small, on the Denali map)
g.) M.L. Carr's autograph.
h.) The last time I ever saw Larry Bird play in person in the 1991 play-offs vs. the Pistons.
i.) Tom Brady's 1st start vs. the Colts in 2001.
j.) Mo Lewis hit game the week before in 2001.
k.) A ticket from the Great Wall of China back in '97.

29103273_10156136633089054_5768918068176617472_o.jpg

The highlights:

a.) Superbowl LI tickets (the 28-3 comeback baby!)
b.) 2008 NBA Finals tickets (game six at home over the Lakers!)
c.) A 1986 World Series game 4 ticket (DID NOT GO).
d.) 120th Kentucky Derby ticket (DID NOT GO)
e.) 1994 World Cup Quarter Finals ticket (Italy vs. Spain)
f.) An "Empire Strikes Back" ticket stub from the summer of 1980 (small, on the Denali map)
g.) M.L. Carr's autograph.
h.) The last time I ever saw Larry Bird play in person in the 1991 play-offs vs. the Pistons.
i.) Tom Brady's 1st start vs. the Colts in 2001.
j.) Mo Lewis hit game the week before in 2001.
k.) A ticket from the Great Wall of China back in '97.

View attachment 24487
That's for sharing. That's pretty much what I have in mind. A collage of tix.

That's for sharing. That's pretty much what I have in mind. A collage of tix.

Do share yours when done! I bought a movie poster frame off Amazon...and used some two sided stickers to make everything stay in place.

Do share yours when done! I bought a movie poster frame off Amazon...and used some two sided stickers to make everything stay in place.
I have tons of ideas for things I never get done. Usually overly optimistic house upgrades but this is on that list. It's a more realistic thing so I might get to it one day. I got a few things not just the ticket stubs I should frame too and professionally would be expensive which is why I ignore it but your idea looks like a good cheap alternative at least for the stubs. Some of the other stuff I want done by a pro.

I have tons of ideas for things I never get done. Usually overly optimistic house upgrades but this is on that list. It's a more realistic thing so I might get to it one day. I got a few things not just the ticket stubs I should frame too and professionally would be expensive which is why I ignore it but your idea looks like a good cheap alternative at least for the stubs. Some of the other stuff I want done by a pro.

Yeah, I hear you.....I also have tons of ideas/plans......just too many...and too little time....

Getting it done professionally can get very expensive. If you can do it yourself, I would. Mine was complicated, including the towel they handed out at the game so I had it done for me but...I could have gone to a home game for how much it cost me. Of course I had to go with the "museum" quality anti-reflective glass lol I'm an idiot.

"Good. Now go get your f****ing shadowbox".

-Billy Bats
June 12th, 1970
Queens,NY

Getting it done professionally can get very expensive. If you can do it yourself, I would. Mine was complicated, including the towel they handed out at the game so I had it done for me but...I could have gone to a home game for how much it cost me. Of course I had to go with the "museum" quality anti-reflective glass lol I'm an idiot.
I don’t think you’re an idiot at all. It sounds like you know when it’s appropriate to pay a professional and don’t mind paying a few extra bucks for a quality product. That project is certainly worth the museum level anti-reflective glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back