PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Junior Seau's Restaurant in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal Bong

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Taking a day trip down to San Diego tomorrow for a few purposes. I'm actually a Chargers season ticket holder (though I sell all tickets) and have found a buyer for the entire season so we're meeting to do the exchange. The Chargers are also having their Fan Fest tomorrow. No, I'm not a Chargers fan. I used to consider them my distant #2 team and maybe they still are but with all the crap that was going before, during and after the playoff game my support of the Bolts has greatly diminished. Anyway we're gonna check out the Fan Fest just for my general football fix. I'm tempted to wear a Pats shirt or jersey but probably won't just to avoid the hassle.

Afterward we're thinking about trying out Junior Seau's restaurant which is nearby.

http://www.seau.com

If anyone wants to see pictures of the place or has anything in particular that they'd like me find out about the place let me know. Do any other Pats players have restaurants or other businesses that a fan would be interested in going to?

After lunch we're gonna hit the Del Mar Race Track which is considered one of the most beautiful anywhere - "Where the surf meets the turf"

Should be a fun day.

If anyone wants to see pictures of the place or has anything in particular that they'd like me find out about the place let me know. Do any other Pats players have restaurants or other businesses that a fan would be interested in going to?

After lunch we're gonna hit the Del Mar Race Track which is considered one of the most beautiful anywhere - "Where the surf meets the turf"

Should be a fun day.
thanks, I am heading out in November for a wedding and will be in San Diego for a few day and will try to check this out (in my pats shirt ofcourse)

Post the restaurant picks. I love the SD area.

Seau's is not really anything to write home about. It's not much at all in fact on non-major sporting event days. It's fine, but essentially a fancied up fox sports grill, located in a mall.

Del Mar racetrack, on the other hand, is spectacular. Leave yourself plenty of time. The PCH and the 5 get extremely congested from La Jolla to Carlsbad on race days. Why not forget about Seau's -- eat at Las Olas on the PCH in encinitas before you go to the track. Have some fish tacos and look at the ocean!

Last edited:
Seau's is not really anything to write home about. It's not much at all in fact on non-major sporting event days. It's fine, but essentially a fancied up fox sports grill, located in a mall.

Del Mar racetrack, on the other hand, is spectacular. Leave yourself plenty of time. The PCH and the 5 get extremely congested from La Jolla to Carlsbad on race days. Why not forget about Seau's -- eat at Las Olas on the PCH in encinitas before you go to the track. Have some fish tacos and look at the ocean!

So true.

Seau's restaurant sucks *****. Very small and what a dump. Terrible service and its in a freakin Mall. It didnt impress me in the least.

what's DeOssie's steakhouse like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore