PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Brother of Junior Seau killed in car crash

crownontherocks

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Savaii Seau, 56, of El Cajon, a teacher and coach, died after his Audi AG drifted into the path of an oncoming Helix Water District truck at around 2:10 p.m. PST, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. He was not wearing a seat belt and suffered major injuries, police said. He died at an area hospital, the newspaper reported.

So sad. The only thing I can think of when I read stories like this is suicide. Why would anyone operate a vehicle with no seat belts on? The amount of people that his death will impact is tragic.

Edit* Read the article and it says both Mr. Seau and his Wife were wearing seat belts. So sad.

Edit* NVM. My reading comprehension skills are ****. He wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.

Sad news. RIP to the Seau family.

made even worse because it was preventable... wear your seat belt.

So sad. That poor family. RIP.

So sad. The only thing I can think of when I read stories like this is suicide. Why would anyone operate a vehicle with no seat belts on? The amount of people that his death will impact is tragic.

Edit* Read the article and it says both Mr. Seau and his Wife were wearing seat belts. So sad.

Edit* NVM. My reading comprehension skills are ****. He wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.
Whenever I see a report of a vehicle drifting into the path of an oncoming vehicle my first question is medical emergency. Second thought would be possibility of distraction. But medical conditions are my main suspect. I’ve always wondered how many driver fatalities in motor vehicle accidents would‘ve died without the accident, due to some medical event.

Whenever I see a report of a vehicle drifting into the path of an oncoming vehicle my first question is medical emergency. Second thought would be possibility of distraction. But medical conditions are my main suspect. I’ve always wondered how many driver fatalities in motor vehicle accidents would‘ve died without the accident, due to some medical event.
That’s possible as well. Where I live, it’s either drugs, or intentional suicide. It’s a terrible way to take your own life, knowing that you could be taking someone else with you. Clearly that wasn’t the case here. But, when I read no seat belt, I think suicide. Intentionally or not. You’re playing Russian roulette.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back