PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman getting an episode of "A Football Life" on NFL Network

The day after Thanksgiving.

I don't think it's going to happen, but since the man himself has addressed it, I'd love for the show to coincide with Jules return for the playoff stretch run. Thanksgiving fits well. Alas, wishful thinking.

I don't think it's going to happen, but since the man himself has addressed it, I'd love for the show to coincide with Jules return for the playoff stretch run. Thanksgiving fits well. Alas, wishful thinking.

Yup, the Bucs should be ready to clinch the NFCS right around Thanksgiving. Brady can ease Edelman in.

Sorry, had to do it. :rofl:

Enjoy the rest of the thread.

right around the 10 year anniversary of the Butt Fumble.

So excited to see the Squirrel get some airtime on one of these - clutch as hell, strong as a minitank and one of the best Pats receivers (post season especially) they've had imo.

So excited to see the Squirrel get some airtime on one of these - clutch as hell, strong as a minitank and one of the best Pats receivers (post season especially) they've had imo.
I would say "the" best post season WR they ever had considering he is the 2nd most accomplished post season NFL WR of all time.

I would say "the" best post season WR they ever had considering he is the 2nd most accomplished post season NFL WR of all time.
Can't argue with that! I moreso meant one of the best when taking post and regular season but if its just the post season give me #11 any day of the week and twice on Super Bowl Sunday!

Well-deserved and you know it'll be entertaining.
Jules probably my favorite Patriot all-time.

Absolutely agree. JE11 is my all-time favorite New England Patriot.

I can’t wait, wait a character and what a story

Hightower deserves a football life episode.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back