PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Julian Edelman nearly left the Patriots (A Football Life)

Might actually watch this one. Love both Jules' personality and story.

Thanks for reminding me to record this bad boy. The FSU/UF game should still be on at that time, and I had completely forgotten. I’ll watch anything detailing Edelman’s life and career.

It's nice that some players stay loyal and end up retiring with the team that drafted them…

4 posts in a thread and this troll has already started derailing it to be about Brady.

Do the mods just not give a ****?

4 posts in a thread and this troll has already started derailing it to be about Brady.

Do the mods just not give a ****?
Why do you automatically think he is referring to Brady ? There have been lots of players drafted by the team that left for other teams . Gronk is one that comes to mind immediately.
I always laugh when I see a post by Mac10 as I know half the time he posts to get a rise out of some of you and you play right into his hand !
For the record I am not defending him, just trying to get this place to be a little more light hearted.
Also I think the word “troll” is the most overused word in the English Language right now . The minute someone disagrees with another person they are labeled a troll . That to me is more annoying that anything as freedom of speech is no longer tolerated. Maybe it’s because I’m a 40 something woman and this is slang of the gen z generation that I find absurd! I listen to my 15 year old talk like that and it drives me bananas, lol!!!

It's nice that some players stay loyal and end up retiring with the team that drafted them…
Yep, ain’t that the truth. Superstars like Kobe Bryant with Los Angeles, Jeter in New York, and although not drafted by them, Ortiz with Boston have very special relationships with their respective cities that other superstars who bounce around between teams will never have; I saw this first-hand living in LA during Kobe’s death.

Also I think the word “troll” is the most overused word in the English Language right now . The minute someone disagrees with another person they are labeled a troll . That to me is more annoying that anything as freedom of speech is no longer tolerated. Maybe it’s because I’m a 40 something woman and this is slang of the gen z generation that I find absurd! I listen to my 15 year old talk like that and it drives me bananas, lol!!!
The term “troll” has been used way back when boards were first starting in the early 2000’s so Gen Z can’t claim that.

But I agree, the slang young kids use today is pretty awful thanks to social media.

Why do you automatically think he is referring to Brady ? There have been lots of players drafted by the team that left for other teams . Gronk is one that comes to mind immediately.
I always laugh when I see a post by Mac10 as I know half the time he posts to get a rise out of some of you and you play right into his hand !
For the record I am not defending him, just trying to get this place to be a little more light hearted.
Telling me not to say "troll" is infringing on my freedom of speech.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back