PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Julian Edelman *foot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from April 30

Gisele+Bundchen+Spring+Fling+Book+Launch+pFwAJOXDOsPl.jpg

So Sat. night he was fine and Sun. he had a cart and a boot? So he found a surgeon who works on Sunday, flew to NYC Sun morning for surgery, then immediately post-op went out drinking in a cart and boot Sunday night, and the OP waited a week to post it. Have I got that right?

Ya so story is clear ********

@Christian enjoy your ban troll

Related anecdote...when I was working in CT back in 2012, there were two brothers who claimed to be all tight with Hernandez. They were from Bristol and said they rolled with him to Foxwoods and what not. One of them was arrested for battery, and the other was fired after starting fights on the floor.

I called ******** on that whole story at the time, but after all the murders...I began to wonder.

The region is a major sports market and we have all seen players from a variety of sports when we are out and about I just don't give much credence to the "breaking news" types of stories. As far as this story goes Icy just debunked it.

This is from April 30

Gisele+Bundchen+Spring+Fling+Book+Launch+pFwAJOXDOsPl.jpg

As an inter-web photo detective, I see...

1) Awful Brady haircut with touched up color….grabbing ass
2) Clingy wife mugging for camera
3) A surprisingly sober Bob
4) A somber WR internalizing future smaller pay checks
5) A pasty, freakishly large-headed WR using teammate for support, feet cropped from photo, wishing it was him nuzzled up against Brady

Of course, this is just at 1st glance.

You honestly think that this wouldn't be all over social media if true? And Boston Media wouldn't know anything about it when they were all present in camp a couple of weeks ago.

good point, just saying the OP doesn't have that troll smell...

I don't know. NYC. Motorized device around foot. Involved in a recent Civil War.

It seems plausible.

Captain America Brady Edelman.jpg

If Edelman goes on PUP, then Malcolm Mitchell will fill in nicely. You still have Gronk, Bennett, Amendola, Hogan and Mitchell. The team will do fine as long as #12 is out there. Even with Grop, the team will be competitive early on.

Last edited:
If Edelman goes on PUP, then Malcolm Mitchell will fill in nicely. You have Gronk, Bennett, Amendola, Hogan and Mitchell. The team will do fine as long as #12 is out there. Even with Grop, the team will be competitive early on.
I don't know how it will go with no Brady, Edelman, and Lewis to start the year.

while i believe this story and the idea that he may have just had surgery, i am not buying this gloom and doom garbage.

sounds like he had maintenance surgery and that is that.

he wouldn't be on the streets of la filming cop videos if it was something to worry about there.

so, cute story but nothing more.

If Edelman goes on PUP, then Malcolm Mitchell will fill in nicely. You still have Gronk, Bennett, Amendola, Hogan and Mitchell. The team will do fine as long as #12 is out there. Even with Grop, the team will be competitive early on.

brady will never be suspended.

Listen I don't care if you call me a troll. I never post here and would never waste my time to do so to report some fake information. Bounce is a well known place in NYC. Athletes are in there all the time. I've seen Vereen there before, Revis, Justin Pugh is always there. I was very surprised to see the boot as well...I follow him on social media too and see all the posts. Seeing a boot was surprising, but the fact that he came in on a motorized device that kept his foot elevated indicated to me that he probably just had surgery on it. Who knows the severity of it, but I'd imagine he'll be fine in a couple months. Just kind of figured this would have been done right after the season instead of this recent...unless he hurt it again since then of course.

But nonetheless, I'm sure it will come out at some point and anyone who's saying I trolled on this can apologize when that happens.

I don't know how it will go with no Brady, Edelman, and Lewis to start the year.

Oh so that's confirmed?? Didn't realize it has been decided to hold Lewis and Edelman out of all of training camp 3 months before camp even begins or that Brady won't get another stay while he proceeds to use all his legal rights to fight his suspension.

I don't know. NYC. Motorized device around foot. Involved in a recent Civil War.

It seems plausible.

If it took place in the neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen, I'm hauling ass.

So Sat. night he was fine and Sun. he had a cart and a boot? So he found a surgeon who works on Sunday, flew to NYC Sun morning for surgery, then immediately post-op went out drinking in a cart and boot Sunday night, and the OP waited a week to post it. Have I got that right?

For those who haven't figured out that the OP was total BS. Edelman was at an event with Kraft and the Brady's the night before this supposedly happened.

Why would Edelman go on PUP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back