PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JuJu Smith-Schuster placed on IR

another disastrous free agent signing by Bill the the Bozo. so many of us were lamenting letting go of Myers and signing this clown. countless morons on here, calling us Jets fans, slurs, etc. And yet here we are, right once again. the in bill we trust cabal assured us that Schuster would be a YAC demon. how's that work it out for you? maybe at some point these people are going to realize that the head coach of the NEP is not and was never infallible.

another disastrous free agent signing by Bill the the Bozo. so many of us were lamenting letting go of Myers and signing this clown. countless morons on here, calling us Jets fans, slurs, etc. And yet here we are, right once again. the in bill we trust cabal assured us that Schuster would be a YAC demon. how's that work it out for you? maybe at some point these people are going to realize that the head coach of the NEP is not and was never infallible.
Lamenting the guy whose name you can’t even spell correctly? This is some impressive revisionist history.

Underwhelming signing regardless but I wonder how he would’ve fared with even average QB play this season.
Juju did look better in his limited time with Zappe. I think it was only the Steelers game? But it was his biggest game of the season. Unfortunately he’s been out since and now his season is over.

He’s been a nice guy in the locker room but they definitely need to target a number 1 guy, and Pop pretty much took his job. Bourne, Parker, Boutte and Thornton can battle for the remaining spots. They should see if they can find a trade partner for Juju this offseason, though that may be hard with his $7M in guaranteed salary.

Juju did look better in his limited time with Zappe. I think it was only the Steelers game? But it was his biggest game of the season. Unfortunately he’s been out since and now his season is over.

He’s been a nice guy in the locker room but they definitely need to target a number 1 guy, and Pop pretty much took his job. Bourne, Parker, Boutte and Thornton can battle for the remaining spots. They should see if they can find a trade partner for Juju this offseason, though that may be hard with his $7M in guaranteed salary.
Pats trade for Russ and Jeudy…draft Joe Alt…

So JuJu and Devante combined are 60 Rec/593 YDS/1 TD and Jakobi Myers is 62 Rec/690 Yds/7 TDs. How does BB explain this to Mr. Kraft?
If he has to, then Kraft doesn’t know enough about football to bother trying.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back