PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh McDaniels in the mix to coach for Florida...

Status
Not open for further replies.
deep down i resent Tom for being so good looking

i have always been ugly

it hurts having girls just laugh at you :(

Don't feel bad. That's actually me in my avatar picture with the Ty Law jersey on.

How do you think it feels to walk on all fours and have a tail?

FWIW Jim Harbaugh is being mentioned, so I think this is one of those bored press things.. survey the landscape and plug in _____________________(insert name).

Big time college coaching is less about the field and more about massaging the egos of parents and coddled high school kids... then keeping some rich and powerful alumni/supporters happy.

Can you imagine what Charlie Weis could do with the talent NE has on offense right now?

I love Charlie Weiss, but Josh McD is the best offensive coordinator we've ever had. I think his hate on this board is unjustified.

He just shot down that rumor. As a fan of the university, I hope Chip Kelly goes full ****** and decides to join the SEC in an attempt to dethrone Saban.

I love Charlie Weiss, but Josh McD is the best offensive coordinator we've ever had. I think his hate on this board is unjustified.

No way McD better than Weis. We won 3 SB's with Weis and none with McD. I will honestly say that had weis been our OC we would have won SB's 42&46

No way McD better than Weis. We won 3 SB's with Weis and none with McD. I will honestly say that had weis been our OC we would have won SB's 42&46

No

He just shot down that rumor. As a fan of the university, I hope Chip Kelly goes full ****** and decides to join the SEC in an attempt to dethrone Saban.

I haven't seen him shoot it down. I've seen him acknowledge the rumor and they say he's looking to San Diego. Have you got a link, by any chance?

So what?

We won 2 SB's with Daniel Graham as our TE, and none with Gronk. Is Daniel Graham a better TE then Gronk now?

An "eh" hire of ever there was one. Don't see McElwain swaying recruits to go to Florida over 'Bama the way Kelly would.

I don't think UF has any problem getting recruits to sign. But the point of my post is that I don't think McDaniels is going anywhere and as usual the press can't report for ****.

We are getting live reporting from in front of Mcelwain's house, it's hilarious.

With high profile jobs at Michigan, Florida, and Nebraska available, we'll likely be continuing to hear of JMcD's name in the rumor mill for awhile, and that's not even getting into the NFL positions that will be available come the end of the month.

I'd much rather that he stayed here as OC, myself.

We are getting live reporting from in front of Mcelwain's house, it's hilarious.

As a fairly avid college follower, I am embarrassed to admit that I'm not even that familiar with this guy, aside from the fact that he seems to have improved in each season. Unfortunately, CSU isn't exactly on the national radar, so that may explain why I don't hear of him that much.

As @KontradictioN stated, if I were a Florida fan like he is, I'd view this as a "meh" type of signing for sure. I consider U of F as one of the premier jobs in the NCAAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back