PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JONES GRAY COULD PLAY SUNDAY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that Cadet can be the backup to use between the tackles. Also, as was shown, we can have a game plan with Lewis as the primary back.
Both very true and good points. I think Lewis between the tackles on Thurs. night was a function of two things: The Steelers played a lot of nickel and dime and Lewis does run bigger than he is. I said it in the preseason too. His legs never stop moving. That is something that usually only bigger backs do. I don't know how the rest of the board feels, but I like our stable of runners. I think they all provide something that the other doesn't necessarily provide or maybe just not as good at that particular thing. How do you like the group overall?

Patsboy12: thanks for not leaving me hanging. ;)

I hope they appreciate Dikembe at the dolphins fan forum as much as we have.

I'm g;lad you brought up Cadet. It makes the Gray cut even more puzzling. Think about it, they kept ANOTHER 3rd down back who was injured, over a semi-proven RB. So now we have THREE 3rd down backs, and one full time RB. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
They don't use a full time RB. I think at this point, calling these guys third down backs isn't really accurate. The way the Pats offense is designed, those guys are liable to be 1-2-3 down backs other than in very specific situations. It worked out fairly well with Lewis the other night.

Its Blount and Lewis which sounds like a bad R and B group but a very potent combo and Lewis looked absolutely electric im sure the competition commitee will look into how we lost Vareen but got a more capable clone for a 10th of the cost.

Clone Gate coming your way soon

Edelman
Lewis
Butler
Something needs to be done.
This post reminds me of the Hitler SB video on youtube where he says something to the effect of how they found Butler at a Taco Bell or something like that. If I can find it again, I'll post it. If you care to, go to youtube and type in Hitler Patriots SB reaction and you'll see a bunch of different ones there.

Bill thought so much of Travaris Crapdet, that he inactivated him and watched Brandon Bolden make
the case that he should never, ever be used as a Running Back ever again. Bolden might as well shove
a few more burgers down his throat and ass-ume the Develin role completely, that's how pathetic his
"performance" (snicker) truly was.
And Jonas my Brother has no place here? Sorry Bill, but that's a Fail on your part, plain & simple.

And they also mentioned Tim Wakefield…cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes