John Harbaugh denies inolvement

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Ravens Head Histrionic John Harbaugh, interviewed by Bob "Midget" Costas on NBC, denies any involvement in "deflategate," tipping off buddy Chuck Pagano, etc. Says he heard the accusations and was outraged by them.

Ravens Head Histrionic John Harbaugh, interviewed by Bob "Midget" Costas on NBC, denies any involvement in "deflategate," tipping off buddy Chuck Pagano, etc. Says he heard the accusations and was outraged by them.

Imagine that, being outraged by baseless accusations on one's integrity. I'm sure NE and its fan base didn't endure this for nearly 2 weeks.

I wanna see his outrage face.

Was he asked by Pink Eye to look into the camera and apologize for lying?

So maybe Harbaugh sees this blowing up in the other direction and wants to distance himself from it early?

Say what you want about either Harbaugh, but I thought both of them would be above this. Maybe not.

I'm reminded of the proverb that goes "Success has a thousand fathers, but failure is an orphan."

The NFL didn't suddenly decide "Hey, let's test the Patriots' footballs." Someone had to have suggested that the test be done. . . . which means that someone must have observed an under-inflated ball in the recent past.

And yet no one seems to want to take credit for this.

Not sure if serious....

Yes, the Harbaughs are high-strung and not the most likeable personalities. But I used to think they would be beyond this....not longer giving them the benefit of the doubt.

The NFL didn't suddenly decide "Hey, let's test the Patriots' footballs." Someone had to have suggested that the test be done. . . . which means that someone must have observed an under-inflated ball in the recent past.

Remind me, someone, of what the game temp was for the Ravens game? I'm recalling it being much colder than the Colts game.

Yes, the Harbaughs are high-strung and not the most likeable personalities. But I used to think they would be beyond this....not longer giving them the benefit of the doubt.
You apparently missed him very carefully implying, without directly saying, that the Pats were cheating with their ineligible receiver formations in the divisional game.

I'm not exactly a John Harbaugh fan right now.

Hope that helps.

I don't think he had any involvement in this. Remember he and ESPN were still fanning the dying FormationGate "scandal" embers before PSI became all the rage. But outrage, prob not. Also didn't IND pretty much admit they suspected it from earlier losse... err.. meetings with NE.

I doubt he had much to do with it. This was higher up with the stench of Oxycodone and booze.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back