PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter: "If it's not Tom Brady, it shouldn't be that hard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What puts the whipped cream and cherry on top of his comments is this fact.

Record in their last 21 regular season games:

New England Patriots: 21-0
Miami Dolphins: 1-20

So sick of this. And all comparisons good and bad.

Tom Brady was always Tom Brady. At Michigan he was Tom Brady. In 01 he was Tom Brady. Of course now he is "TOM BRADY". But Matt Cassel is Matt Cassel. He always was Matt Cassel. He always will be Matt Cassel. Someday he may be "MATT CASSEL".

Matt Cassel is not Tom Brady, will never be Tom Brady or TOM BRADY. Just as Tom Brady was never Drew DREW or drew. Or Tom Brady is JOE MONTANA

*end rant*

stupidity.jpg

the guy acts just like TO only unlike TO he has been arrested for assult. Someone should make him get theorpy so he can act like a human insted of a wild animal before he really hurts someone.

The difference is for all his faults, TO is a no doubt HOF player, one of the all-time greats. When he says dumb crap, at least there's a fraction of a chance he can back it up.

Joey Porter was once a good player, made a few pro bowls, but is clearly past his prime. He left a good team for a crappy one (not his choice, I know) and now his vocation seems to be making a fool of himself.

I see no particular need for the Patriots to pick on him Sunday (after all, it's harder to pick on a linebacker than it is a corner or safety), but I think the current quality of his play speaks for itself.

What a DOPE. They got their ***es handed to them by the freakin' Cardinals last week! Who is he trying to kid? (Probably himself.)

My favorite...

"
HTML:
Nobody heard of Brady, either, but after he put enough "W"s on the board they learned his name real fast. Nice going, Porter.

Nobody needs this kind of "leadership." Confidence, sure, encourage the young guys on the team. Lead by example at practice, in meetings, and during the game. But bulletin board material for a team that already has a chip on their shoulder after losing their star QB for the year? JP might possibly be the dumbest guy in a Dolphin uniform... in years.

Remember what Belichick did to that loud mouthed safety on the Steelers? Made him look like a fool. Would have piled on the points, too, if the Steelers weren't too strong to let them. We're not. Our team is going to look like the victims of Pompeii after this. Thanks, Joey.
HTML:
"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST