PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter: "If it's not Tom Brady, it shouldn't be that hard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey talking about how easy it should be to beat a backup, huh? I'll admit, he probably knows what he's talking about.

Considering, that is, that he's going to be one in the very near future.

Dont want to say any game now is a gimme.. Guess what its a gimmie.. :D

Either Joey Porter is the dumbest professional athlete or BB is paying him to say this stuff. Either way it's absolutely hilarious.

Well, I'm sure he's not real smart and all, but this one seals it. BB must be sliding some cash Porter's way. I can hear it now.

{phone rings}

JP: ummm, hello....

BB: it's me.

JP: Oh, yes sir. How may I serve you.

BB: I got this new guy playing QB. He did okay last week, but I really want the boys to rally around him again. We're playing you guys, and well...... YOU SUCK, so they might let down a bit and we can't have that.

{pause}

You know what to do.

JP: At your command, master. Is there anyth.......{CLICK}

Last edited:
Remember we will never be on the same level as Porter, nerver ever ever, ever ever ever, ever ever ever ever ever ever, ever ever ever ever, ever ever be on his level, ever...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

...sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut than to open it and remove all doubt...

Saying crap like this was stupid of him even when he was good. Now that he's a JAG on the worst team in the league, it's just sad.

Last edited:
"A big mouth don't make a big man." - John Wayne

but maybe Porter has a purpose behind these words.

why would any player so disrespect an opponent he is about to play?

Porter may be dumb but is he that dumb?

maybe he is just a fool but suppose he is trying to play a mind game with
Matt? He knows this will get back to Matt. Maybe he thinks he can get
Matt to play a little tighter ... trying to do more ... so he can prove
Porter wrong.
Hope Matt will just ignore this and play his game.

And the Gold in the 100 meter lack of self-awareness relay goes to...

One of the dumbest people in sports. Incredible.

belichick2porterstfumm3.jpg

Spotted this at the Phins forum.

so since the last time the pats played the dolphins porter has publicly insulted their qb and screamed about how there should be an * next to the three super bowl titles. i predict a very bad day for joey on sunday.

Porter is Bully who is past his prime and only good at running his mouth. Did anybody see him act like a child before last weeks game?

what happened?

It was during pre game warm ups he's out there talking trashs then he runs over and kicks the ball off the tee and then starts running his mouth. His own coaches grabbed and moved his but away from the other team because he was going to get his butt kicked:eek:

I would say this guy is a clown, but that's an insult to clowns.

It was during pre game warm ups he's out there talking trashs then he runs over and kicks the ball off the tee and then starts running his mouth. His own coaches grabbed and moved his but away from the other team because he was going to get his butt kicked:eek:

the guy acts just like TO only unlike TO he has been arrested for assult. Someone should make him get theorpy so he can act like a human insted of a wild animal before he really hurts someone.

Yeah, I remember him taunting the Jests on opening day, how'd that work out for ya Joey?

You'd think after a 1-15 season he'd have learned to shut up.

What on earth will happen to this guy once football is no longer an option for him? I fear for those around him.

I love it when morons from other teams say this kind of stuff.

Thanks Joey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes