PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G to Cowboys week 5 for two number Ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Dobson done to receive this kind of hate? He was a project WR who should have gone in the fifth round who was way over drafted. Now patriots fans love to endlessly hate on him. How come he gets so much hate? He's done more for the team than a guy like Chris Harper
Dobson was a second round disappointment who has consistently failed to produce, or even stay on the field. He was highly touted out of Marshall as a WR who had "never dropped a pass," etc. The hype train was fully rolling, and has continued to do so for several years now.

I agree that he receives too much "hate" but try to look at it more of disappointment and frustration. He just hasn't been able to put anything together.

Maybe we could get the cowboys 2nd rounder for the pats water boy.
Not sure about the Pats water boy, but if I'm Dallas, I strongly consider parting with a second for "the" water boy--Bobby Boucher. That dude can make a big difference.

What has Dobson done to receive this kind of hate? He was a project WR who should have gone in the fifth round who was way over drafted. Now patriots fans love to endlessly hate on him. How come he gets so much hate? He's done more for the team than a guy like Chris Harper

What has Dobson done to earn your undying love?

Who is this Dobson of whom they speak?

Yeah baby

Clearly you don't follow the Cowboys. They are really impressed with Prescott and have no issue handing the reins to him. In fact, there's a very good chance that Romo is done in Dallas except as a back-up.

tumblr_ms7kbujpMX1svecmko1_400.gif

Beat it kid. You bother me.
Good technique. Looks familiar.

I mean... yeah. I'd fly across the country to drive Jimmy G to the airport myself if we could get two firsts for him. I'd do it right now and wing it with Brissett for 4 weeks if we could get a pair of firsts out of the deal. The Dallas FO wouldn't make that offer, though.

Clearly you don't follow the Cowboys. They are really impressed with Prescott and have no issue handing the reins to him. In fact, there's a very good chance that Romo is done in Dallas except as a back-up.

Rohan Davey also lit it up in preseason......week 4 should be around the time dez Bryant explodes and the jones boys say 'were screwed'

Elliott is going to be the 1st RB ever to have 500 carries in a season

time to rename this thread?

Jimmy G to Vikings week 5 for two number Ones?

Elliott is going to be the 1st RB ever to have 500 carries in a season

You serious? That would mean that he'd average between 30-35 carries per game over the course of a full 16 game season. That obviously isn't going to happen.

I'm sure they'll try and get him close to 20 touches (receptions included) per game, at least for the first year.

You serious? That would mean that he'd average between 30-35 carries per game over the course of a full 16 game season. That obviously isn't going to happen.

I'm sure they'll try and get him close to 20 touches (receptions included) per game, at least for the first year.

LOL..........the gullibility of some

I'm actually really excited to see what Dak Prescott does in Dallas. Obviously he's been wonderful in the preaseason, and I'm sure Cowboys fans are excited too.

I think there's even a small chance* we may see something like Dak holding on to the starting job, like Brady/Beldsoe many moons ago...

* preseason has limited value, I'm not saying I expect Dak to be great or anything.

LOL..........the gullibility of some

Well, that's why I started my response with the phrase "you serious?" :cool:

I don't think it was a case of being gullible. It was an attempt at clarification.

I'm actually really excited to see what Dak Prescott does in Dallas. Obviously he's been wonderful in the preaseason, and I'm sure Cowboys fans are excited too.

I think there's even a small chance* we may see something like Dak holding on to the starting job, like Brady/Beldsoe many moons ago...

* preseason has limited value, I'm not saying I expect Dak to be great or anything.
Behind that oline even their janitor would be HOF, but its preseason.

o_O Are we throwing Hightower and Collins in?

They're hoping they have the next Bledsoe-Brady transition with Romo-Prescott.

As my CEO would say, and he wasn't the first..."Hope isn't a strategy"

Seriously, can't people do some research on the other team before making a suggestion. This stupid post/thread keeps popping up.

BUMPED

Just for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back