PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Kelly jealous???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Kelley may be a liar, but Jim Kelly isn't.

Jim Kelly the former QB of the Buffalo Bills is a liar...thanks for correcting me. I wanted to be absolutely clear on that and with your help, I was able to accomplish that.

I can't help but wonder why Drop Kick Flutie continues to bump a thread that makes him look so undeniably stupid.

I was transfered to the Buffalo market in 1999 and I spent a year living in Amherst. Jim Kelly's brother worked for our company and got paid for doing nothing. But many of my co-workers who had met Jim Kelly a few times said he was incredibly arrogant. and these people were super avid Bills fans.

3 of the biggest overated QB;s of all time

Jim Kelly

Troy Aikman

Steve Young...

3 Underated QB's of all time

1 Ken Stabler

2 Phil Simms

3 Bernie Kosar.

I strongly disagree. All Aikman and Kelly did was win. What else matters?

Stabler and SImms I agree may have been underrated, but not really. They are often mentioned among the greats and both get a lot of pub.

Kosar? I actually put him in the OVERRATED category. Just because he is from Cleveland, they make him out to be a God.

After UM, when did he ever lead his team to any significant victory?

Stabler and SImms I agree may have been underrated, but not really. They are often mentioned among the greats and both get a lot of pub.

Kosar? I actually put him in the OVERRATED category. Just because he is from Cleveland, they make him out to be a God.

And Steve Young...what can I say? Pats fans can only hope that whoever replaces Brady has half the career that Young did playing in Montana'a shadow.

I can't help but wonder why Drop Kick Flutie continues to bump a thread that makes him look so undeniably stupid.

I can't help but wonder why you named yourself "Tobias Funke", a TV character who's memorable lines include:

"I suppose I'm, uh ... bi-curious."
"I wouldn't mind kissing that man between the cheeks."
"Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren't you? I tell you, you can zing your arrow into my buttocks any time."
"No, no, no, no. I was scared too, but I realized it was of being a leading man. Oh, I can just taste those meaty leading man parts in my mouth."

Jim Kelly the former QB of the Buffalo Bills is a liar...thanks for correcting me. I wanted to be absolutely clear on that and with your help, I was able to accomplish that.

I still don't see how he is a liar, but you're welcome.

Because I'm David Cross, you ******* idiot.

P.S. Drawing attention to a TV character's questionable sexual history still doesn't make you look any less stupid in this thread.

Sorry to disappoint.

Kelly did not win the big one, but Aikman you make a good arguement.. I just think Kelly is vastly overated.. He was good, but should not be mentioned as a great qb, and he should have not been in the HOF on the first try.. I would take Dan Fouts, Ken Anderson, and Boomer Esiaison over Kelly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe