PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Kelly jealous???

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one says Young was better than Montana. I don't see Young as overrated at all. He has the highest QB rating of all time and is definitely upper echelon.

Joe Namath and Bob Griese (HOF...both of them LOLOLOLOL) are the most overrated QBs of all time in my book.

Maybe midway through the season someone mentioned to Kelly the piece I read awhile back... can't remember where... in which it implies that BB didn't think Kelly was skilled at reading defenses.

:rocker:

I was begining to wonder if hating on Steve Young was required here.

I do think Joe Namath is the most overated QB in nfl history, Young was ok, but I was more of a fan of Montana than Young...

I met jim kelly at buffalo wild wings once, he's an as*

I met jim kelly at buffalo wild wings once, he's an as*

I heard the same thing from alot of people, I never want the pats to become the bills of the 90's... I know people say we wont becauce we won 3 sb. But Im talkin about thier ****yness, that killed any chance of them winning one sb... Kelly was a ego maniac , I will take tom brady any day over kelly...

I'm not certain about this but, I caught a snippet on the radio a while back.
It seem that Kelly dislikes BB for something he perceives as a dis to Marv Levy. Something about post game behavior.
Maybe another version of "Handshake Gate".

Either way it sounded trivial to me. You know, like maybe BB didn't know Levy was there. It's hard for me to believe that BB would have any lack of respect or admiration for Marv Levy.

Joe Namath and Bob Griese (HOF...both of them LOLOLOLOL) are the most overrated QBs of all time in my book.

Maybe midway through the season someone mentioned to Kelly the piece I read awhile back... can't remember where... in which it implies that BB didn't think Kelly was skilled at reading defenses.

Greise actually had more than just one good season and played in I think 3 superbowls, but maybe it was two. Namath is the ONLY QB in the HOF with more Interceptions than TDs. He is the MOST over rated QB in the history of the NFL. And the reason is because he played in NY. And we all know how NY Writers and voters are about "their guys".

I think a lot of Jim Kelly's "hate" toward Bill B is that he feels Bill somehow, at some point, at some time, disrespected Marv Levy, either at a press conference on the field or something like that. I've heard him talk about that incident before, he lied when he said he was "pulling for the Pats" the guy has a personal grudge against Bill B for something he thinks Bill did or said to Marv. Bottom Line.

I'm not certain about this but, I caught a snippet on the radio a while back.
It seem that Kelly dislikes BB for something he perceives as a dis to Marv Levy. Something about post game behavior.
Maybe another version of "Handshake Gate".

Either way it sounded trivial to me. You know, like maybe BB didn't know Levy was there. It's hard for me to believe that BB would have any lack of respect or admiration for Marv Levy.

Dude, sorry, I typed my post before reading yours. Yes, this is exactly what I heard too and think it is why Kelly doesn't like Bill.

I have something to say about all this:

Jim Kelly's mouth writes out checks his ass cant sign.

Like when he questioned, fellow QB, Jim Harbaugh's toughness,....
and got chin checked on the spot.

Thats right, Jim Kelly was punched in the face, as an adult, and as a professional, for his remarks about another adult professional, Jim Harbaugh, now HC at Stanford. What is Jim Kelly doing? still making smart azz remarks that could get him shmacked again.

His credentials are out the window, I say we sign Rohan Davey back just for training camp, and invite Kelly down for the day, have Mike Reiss bait him, and then watch Davey smack the ever lovin shyt out that pusycushion.

Last edited:
the Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame banquet at the Lakewood Rod & Gun Club???? Wow, Jim Kelly is really doing alright for himself hanging out at the old Rod and Gun club

ummmmmmmmmm...... who is this Jim Kelly chrachter anyway. Did actually play in the NFL? GO PATS!

And, of course, the old "I know something you don't and you'd know I'm right it you knew what I knew". Yeah, whatever - he's probably just upset about the 56 we dumped on his team in Buffalo this year.

Yeah, that's my favorite too.....an old trick of Borges. "Oh, the things I know! My Stars!"

Jim Kelly's dead son has nothing to do with anything and can't be included in any debate...talk about changing the subject just to get a point for sympathy!

I guess he doesn't understand the point that the only reason Kelly said the things quoted in the opening of this thread was to anounce to the world his dislike for BB...just like you said. That is a fact, not an opinion when you consider the fact BB never did or said anything that could have changed Kelly's opinion of Belichik.

And then when he added..."things we don't talk about", it was clear at that point he was outright lying...Jim Kelly is a liar.

"I'm rooting for the Giants in the Superbowl. Why? Because I don't like BB". If not liking BB makes you a liar, than I guess I am too.

I have something to say about all this:

Jim Kelly's mouth writes out checks his ass cant sign.

Like when he questioned, fellow QB, Jim Harbaugh's toughness,....
and got chin checked on the spot.

Thats right, Jim Kelly was punched in the face, as an adult, and as a professional, for his remarks about another adult professional, Jim Harbaugh, now HC at Stanford. What is Jim Kelly doing? still making smart azz remarks that could get him shmacked again.

His credentials are out the window, I say we sign Rohan Davey back just for training camp, and invite Kelly down for the day, have Mike Reiss bait him, and then watch Davey smack the ever lovin shyt out that pusycushion.

What you failed to mention in that story is that Jim Harbaugh broke his hand punching Jim Kelly in the face. So, again, Jim Kelly was right to question Harbaughs toughness.

What you failed to mention in that story is that Jim Harbaugh broke his hand punching Jim Kelly in the face. So, again, Jim Kelly was right to question Harbaughs toughness.

Or the other side of the coin, Jim Kellys head full of cement.

By your mentality, if this validates Jim Kellys assumption of Harbaugh's toughness, I question Mr. Kelly's method of madness.

Look at it this way, your standing around with a buddy of yours, who seems to be the alpha male amongst your circle, and he challenges some other guy, a friend of a friend who just so happens to be at the gathering, and tries to act all tough, and this friend of a friend drops him on the spot.

And then your alpha friend says, see.... he isnt so tough, he broke his knuckle on my face.

thats just so corny....

Thats like saying "I took his best shot".... anyone can take someones best shot, just stand there and keep talking shyt.

People like Jim Kelly get knocked out every day.

Loose lips sink ships.

Last edited:
Or the other side of the coin, Jim Kellys head full of cement.

By your mentality, if this validates Jim Kellys assumption of Harbaugh's toughness, I question Mr. Kelly's method of madness.

Look at it this way, your standing around with a buddy of yours, who seems to be the alpha male amongst your circle, and he challenges some other guy, a friend of a friend who just so happens to be at the gathering, and tries to act all tough, and this friend of a friend drops him on the spot.

And then your alpha friend says, see.... he isnt so tough, he broke his knuckle on my face.

thats just so corny....

Thats like saying "I took his best shot".... anyone can take someones best shot, just stand there and keep talking shyt.

People like Jim Kelly get knocked out every day.

Loose lips sink ships.
This from the guy who wanted Rohan Davey to smack Jim Kelly around. Keep on preaching that non violence Mahatma.

I can't help but wonder why Drop Kick Flutie continues to bump a thread that makes him look so undeniably stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back