PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Irsay isn't just a druggie; used his wealth to seduce married mother of 3 and wreck her family

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Coke Head Finalist

Irsay-2.jpg

#integrity

Roger Goodell's good guys...

It's 8-Ball Irsay .............. enough said.

Disagree. She bears the ultimate responsibility but you don't go after a married woman.
I suppose you could ask for him to have some integrity. To be honest though im going to say this doesnt push the needle any further on the scum bag scale

This thread needs a lock .... SHMESSY !!!!

Yeah. I don't what I would do if a Coked up drugged out billionaire woman 30 years my senior offered me a good time at the risk of losing my family of two kids and a wife. :eek:

Presumably your marriage and finances are stable right now, but what if you had hit a rough patch, or if you were drowning in debt, would your stance be the same?

A lot of people like to think they ideally would do the right thing, but reality is sometimes, something else.

Disagree. She bears the ultimate responsibility but you don't go after a married woman.
You're talking two different things. It isn't cool to go after a married woman, but he's not the one who stood up in front of people and vowed to be faithful to her husband.

Guys let's not argue personal stuff ... really .... this thread is going south quickly.

He initiated the contact and manipulated her.

Maybe she was guilty of responding, and of crossing the line, but so would 9 out of 10 people that are tempted to trade something away and get showered with cash. Like it or not, most of us are human beings with one weakness or another.
I understand your point but I disagree. She did something unethical in expectation of money. She shouldn't be absolved of responsibility for that poor choice because she wanted some dough. I fully agree that Irsay is a scummy douche (though we already knew that), but that doesn't mean she isn't, too.

Guys let's not argue personal stuff ... really .... this thread is going south quickly.
I think the discussion has been very respectful. It's not like we are calling each other out over our personal relationships or something.

I think the discussion has been very respectful. It's not like we are calling each other out over our personal relationships or something.
Just worried the thread was going downhill based on some earlier posts ...

I mean we're talking about Irsay ... why bother on that topic.

I understand your point but I disagree. She did something unethical in expectation of money. She shouldn't be absolved of responsibility for that poor choice because she wanted some dough. I fully agree that Irsay is a scummy douche (though we already knew that), but that doesn't mean she isn't, too.

You're right in that she is complicit. I am, however, inclined to hold Irsay responsible because he knows very well how powerful the lure of cash is. We don't really know what her situation was like, but I think that most people have a breaking point, and he unscrupulously found hers.

I'm willing to bet that she didn't flip right away.

So I guess everyone here posting about how the guy is so bad, etc, feel the same way about our HC and his married milf exploits?

But I also don't see Belichick caterwauling about integrity, so there's that...

You're right in that she is complicit. I am, however, inclined to hold Irsay responsible because he knows very well how powerful the lure of cash is. We don't really know what her situation was like, but I think that most people have a breaking point, and he unscrupulously found hers.

I'm willing to bet that she didn't flip right away.
I can't blame you for feeling that way. I'm just more inclined to hold the cheater more responsible than the sleaze ball. But there's no arguing he's a grade A loser.

I can't blame you for feeling that way. I'm just more inclined to hold the cheater more responsible than the sleaze ball. But there's no arguing he's a grade A loser.

There are still several states who hold the non-married adulterer liable for their actions. Unfortunately, most states no longer do so.

Apparently the story has even more layers. Out of curiosity I googled Irsay and Jami Martin on IndyStar to see how they reported this, and discovered that the guy (Greg Martin) hit the lottery for over a million dollars in 1997, two years after Greg and Jami were married.

Whether they didn't live with in their means spent money foolishly or whatever, apparently the money did not last; his house was in foreclosure (you would think he would have paid it off, right?) during their divorce proceedings. Who knows, perhaps she got used to living with an unlimited budget and once that money dried up it was time to move on to another ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶, ̶A̶T̶M̶, guy with a big back account.

In the end it looks like he was relieved of paying child support in exchange for a court agreement that included this line:

cannot do anything that "might cause either parent or either parent's known associates to suffer public scrutiny, embarrassment, disrepute, scandal or ridicule."

Jim Irsay must testify in divorced couple's child custody case

Jim Irsay won't have to testify after couple settle custody case

I recently called out Dolts Nation on NFL.com for exactly this reason. Yeah, let's persecute an innocent GOAT QB for air missing from a football; while we give a free pass to a drug addict team owner. Naturally, I received the semantical nonsense from the Dolts' fan base. "One happens on a field; the other, off it." Swiss cheese logic from our next opponent...er, I mean, victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back