PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Irsay isn't just a druggie; used his wealth to seduce married mother of 3 and wreck her family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure that everyone knows how big a piece of **** Jim Irsay is. He met this woman on Twitter through some kind of ticket giveaway. What a complete Fing loser...nice way to pay back the community that bought you your stadium, daddy's boy. In the link below, there are texts from the woman's husband to Irsay calling him out repeatedly.

This is the slimebag who stands on a soapbox and proclaims the Patriots cheaters. He is literally my number one most hated person in all of sports. Never earned a thing in his life; got his team from his daddy. Got Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck as a result of being the worst team in football and then acts entitled to championships.

Jim Irsay reportedly met girlfriend Jami Martin on Twitter, wrecked her marriage | Larry Brown Sports

So?

Why is finding personal reasons to dislike someone who is part of another team so popular? I really don't get it.

He's a scumbag, ok, great, let me know when that will change the score of the game on Sunday.

So Jim Irsay wrecked her marriage with his mystical money powers, but she didn't wreck her own marriage by chasing the golden snake?

So Jim Irsay wrecked her marriage with his mystical money powers, but she didn't wreck her own marriage by chasing the golden snake?
Yeah, I never fully understood this sort of statement... She cheated on her spouse, but Irsay is the bad guy because how could any woman resist a man with money?

But really, I would like to know how exactly Jim Irsay attempts to seduce a woman. I feel like his pickup line would be "Hey, uh, I've got $20k and some coke in my car. Also I own the Colts. Wanna get crazy?"

But really, I would like to know how exactly Jim Irsay attempts to seduce a woman.

jim-irsay1.jpg

You no want?

Yeah, I never fully understood this sort of statement... She cheated on her spouse, but Irsay is the bad guy because how could any woman resist a man with money?

But really, I would like to know how exactly Jim Irsay attempts to seduce a woman. I feel like his pickup line would be "Hey, uh, I've got $20k and some coke in my car. Also I own the Colts. Wanna get crazy?"

That's probably exactly what he says. And I agree, even in cases that aren't about money or fame, that it's never someone else's responsibility to keep you from cheating. How he respects his own wife is his karma. How she respects her family is hers.

I agree, Irsay is a **** for doing that but she wrecked her own marriage not Irsay.

He initiated the contact and manipulated her.

Maybe she was guilty of responding, and of crossing the line, but so would 9 out of 10 people that are tempted to trade something away and get showered with cash. Like it or not, most of us are human beings with one weakness or another.

He initiated the contact and manipulated her.

Maybe she was guilty of responding, and of crossing the line, but so would 9 out of 10 people that are tempted to trade something away and get showered with cash. Like it or not, most of us are human beings with one weakness or another.

Yeah. I don't know what I would do if a Coked up drugged out billionaire woman 30 years my senior offered me a good time at the risk of losing my family of two kids and a wife. :eek:

Last edited:
Is this one still alive? I thought his girlfriend just OD'd? The life of the rich and addicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back