PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

I see we've progressed to the "False Hope" portion of the Jets season.
I'm trying to come up with a good word to explain this portion of the Jete experience. Currently INVARIABILITY is coming to mind.

I'm trying to come up with a good word to explain this portion of the Jete experience. Currently INVARIABILITY is coming to mind.

Or maybe ...

J-E-T-E JETE JETE JETE!

I am absolutely Happy they won yesterday:
Keeps them away from us in the "race" for the highest draft pick possible;
and **** Little Nicky Cesar's team.

J-E-T-E JETE JETE JETE!

I am absolutely Happy they won yesterday:
Keeps them away from us in the "race" for the highest draft pick possible;
and **** Little Nicky Cesar's team.

Who is Little Nicky Cesar?

Maybe it's because I hate the guy and the Jets but it has to get old for the players that Rodgers does his little weekly podcast and gets to offer opinions (and potentially leak anonymous info) every week while getting paid handsomely while they're out there falling on their faces each week.

The Jete had 103 yards total offense and four turnovers vs. Miami. Perhaps we should ease up on complaining about the Pats offense just a tad 'cuz it could be worse.

Angry Football GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

To recap the full Aaron Rodgers experience, including his demands, so far:

Aaron Rodgers - $36M (massive cap hit deferred to next two seasons) for -10 yards, 0 completions

Alan Lazard - $12M (and $12M next season, all deferred as big caps for 2024 and beyond) for 23 catches, 311 yards, 1 TD

Randall Cobb - $3M for 4 catches, 36 yards

Tim Boyle - $1.1M (and spot on depth chart) for 12.4 QBR

Aaron Rodgers - $36M (massive cap hit deferred to next two seasons) for -10 yards, 0 completions

Alan Lazard - $12M (and $12M next season, all deferred as big caps for 2024 and beyond) for 23 catches, 311 yards, 1 TD

Also we should mention his "expert" mentorship of Punky: 8 touchdowns, 7 interceptions, 30.1 QBR (dead last).

Also we should mention his "expert" mentorship of Punky: 8 touchdowns, 7 interceptions, 30.1 QBR (dead last).
And the gift that keeps giving that underlies all of this, Nathaniel Hackett's offensive play calls.

Offensive, indeed.

Since they're committed to Ahole, they're also committed to the Hack.

It's great for us.

Between Hack's calls, Ahole's aging body, Bim's empty and erratic "leadership" and Douglas's huge FA spending while totally neglecting the OL, da Jete are digging a hole (a-hole!) that will take them many years to dig out of.

Don't forget Billy Turner @ $1.5

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference