PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

Aaron Rodgers, Patient.

a1a7c-16944794875702-1920.jpg

Having to watch Punky play QB for four quarters against KC with no easy path of escape should derail his recovery.

Any sane doctor would refuse permission for him to travel, to protect his mental health.

I think Ahole will have to retire after the ensuing mental breakdown.

Having to watch Punky play QB for four quarters against KC with no easy path of escape should derail his recovery.

Any sane doctor would refuse permission for him to travel, to protect his mental health.

I think Ahole will have to retire after the ensuing mental breakdown.

That all but confirms my suspicion...The reason Punky is still on the team.

Somebody needs to push Aaron around in his wheelchair, fetch his diatomaceous earth sandwhiches, wipe his butt, etc.

Aaron Rodgers, Patient.

a1a7c-16944794875702-1920.jpg

Aaron Rodgers, the former NFL star whose drug induced downward spiral, mental breakdown, locker room murder spree, and eventual capital punishment, are chronicled in this disturbing documentary.

That woman + Andy Reid = mission impossible.
They’ll enjoy the 3 seconds between Reid finally finding the slot and him tiring out, though.

If you go through this long-form tweet, Josina is all over the place:

Overall it's clear the Jete insiders are planting stories via the media to try to save their jobs:

Also, I can tell from my conversations that there’s an internal sentiment of wanting observers to remember that the organization was 2-14 before the Saleh-Douglas regime came together & a lot of progress has been made in improving the team & making it a destination free agents want to join; and that the Rodgers injury is a huge unfortunate circumstance.

I mean, this is what someone who KNOWS they are in deep :poop: says, right?

But as the old line goes, you can't polish a turd.

The fans were sold this story of Jete not sucking and now they suck as bad as ever, and they aren't going to settle for relying on Zach Wilson and Chad Henne, they're out for blood!

She rambles on some more, but then, in the very last paragraph, covers her own butt and refutes the entire "unfortunate circumstances" line she went with above:

PS: the reason why I said this should been taken care of March is I feel a potential injury to Rodgers, who turns 40 in December, was foreseeable in that injuries happen, & the Jets should’ve had better insurance to guard against that possibility. If Wilson played poorly enough to make them go all-in for Rodgers, there should’ve been a QB option on the roster who is a better challenger to Wilson in the event of Rodgers’ absence. The time to do that was March when more active options were free to sign at prices that were more than doable at the time. Then OL help —then worry about adding more skill players.

Josina, why didn't you lead with this?

It is not unfortunate circumstances, it is a clear and obvious set of ****-ups by the Jete front office and coaching staff!!!

Why aren't you pointing out the obvious:
Douglas picked Zach second overall (!!!)​
This is Zach's third season​
Zach has NOT gotten better under Bim​
They won't cut or trade him because that makes it clear they blew the 2nd overall pick!​
They keep saying Zach can be fixed with no evidence that this coaching staff can fix him​
They blew their money on putting Old Man Rodgers behind a bad OL​
They blew even more money signing aging veterans Ahole wanted on the team and not better OL​
Now they can't do **** because they have no money​
Next year will be worse than this year: no money and even older players​
Both Bim and Douglas need to go!​

All it takes is a simple Google and any idiot can see Zach sucks and is NOT getting better!

More INTs than TDs is a sure sign of suckage!

View attachment 53236

The pro Douglas-Saleh argument that they've made a lot of progress and are improving the team is pretty weak. They were taking over a 2 win team. That's why the jobs were open. They should be improving things. That's the bare minimum of what they should be expected to do. Acting like they've built a perennial playoff team because they've gone from 2 to 4 to 7 wins is arrogant and delusional.

With regard to the QB situation they find themselves in, the Jets created it by trying to justify the Zach Wilson pick. Their plan was to have Rodgers come in and be great for 2 or 3 seasons and then have Wilson take over and he would also be great for the next decade. The QB position would set for the next 10-15 years because of the genius Douglas-Saleh plan!

The problem with their loyalty to Wilson is that, if Wilson has really been getting better and better like they've been saying, why did they need Rodgers? When Brady signed with Tampa Bay, the Buccaneers didn't keep Jameis Winston around. If Brady was injured, they would have had to turn to Blaine Gabbert instead of a former #1 overall pick. Like the Patriots with Cassel, the Tampa Bay players would have wondered how well this backup could play and tried to step up their games to help out. With Wilson, the Jets players, especially their defense, know he's not good. They learned that last year and they know Wilson hasn't gotten better. If Wilson have been moved in the offseason and Flacco or Tim Boyle was the backup, the team would have rallied around them and still tried to make a run. Instead, they have to listen to their coach say "Zach is great, Zach is our guy" when they know he's lying. The 49ers leadership realized they made a mistake with Trey Lance, knew they had someone better on the roster and moved on. They didn't wait for Lance to "get it" in year 3 or 4 or 5. The Jets didn't want to concede that they made a mistake with Wilson, even though they took steps to replace him. Now, due to a faulty achilles tendon, they get to absolutely prove that they made a mistake with Wilson, to the detriment of their team and careers.

I never went to bed with a fat woman. I've woken up with a few though.
Gotta do what you gotta do when the bar is closing, you’ve been striking out all night, and you need a quick release.

God part of me wishes the Jete pull the upset now
ALL of me wishes the Jete pull the upset. Heck they can pull the upset vs Miami & Barfalo a couple of times while they're at it too.

As long as we keep beating them, then I don't mind using them as tools to help us defeat our Real enemies.

I understand these sentiments, but it's unrealistic to think the Jete could pull upsets vs. top teams with any regularity and still suck. Besides, giving their fan base legitimate hope would be a public mental health threat, not to mention a crime against God.

The pro Douglas-Saleh argument that they've made a lot of progress and are improving the team is pretty weak. They were taking over a 2 win team. That's why the jobs were open. They should be improving things. That's the bare minimum of what they should be expected to do. Acting like they've built a perennial playoff team because they've gone from 2 to 4 to 7 wins is arrogant and delusional.

With regard to the QB situation they find themselves in, the Jets created it by trying to justify the Zach Wilson pick. Their plan was to have Rodgers come in and be great for 2 or 3 seasons and then have Wilson take over and he would also be great for the next decade. The QB position would set for the next 10-15 years because of the genius Douglas-Saleh plan!
Indeed that was their plan, but now they want to deflect blame due to "unfortunate circumstances", yet it was their **** OL that got Rodgers injured four plays into the season. They put a 38 year old LG out to protect a 40 year old QB and somehow suggest the resulting injury was just circumstantial. What :poop: !

The problem with their loyalty to Wilson is that, if Wilson has really been getting better and better like they've been saying, why did they need Rodgers? When Brady signed with Tampa Bay, the Buccaneers didn't keep Jameis Winston around. If Brady was injured, they would have had to turn to Blaine Gabbert instead of a former #1 overall pick. Like the Patriots with Cassel, the Tampa Bay players would have wondered how well this backup could play and tried to step up their games to help out. With Wilson, the Jets players, especially their defense, know he's not good. They learned that last year and they know Wilson hasn't gotten better. If Wilson have been moved in the offseason and Flacco or Tim Boyle was the backup, the team would have rallied around them and still tried to make a run. Instead, they have to listen to their coach say "Zach is great, Zach is our guy" when they know he's lying.
Totally, and last week ex-Jete QB Mike White stepped in for the Dolphins during garbage time and looked good. Granted this was against the weak Denver defense, but he was playing behind a competent OL and was receiving competent coaching, unlike his time with da Jete.

Jete fans keep saying all we need is a competent QB and our D will win the games for us, but nope, they had that with Mike White last season and he showed that if you have a :poop: OL and bad offensive coaching you're still going to lose.

The 49ers leadership realized they made a mistake with Trey Lance, knew they had someone better on the roster and moved on. They didn't wait for Lance to "get it" in year 3 or 4 or 5. The Jets didn't want to concede that they made a mistake with Wilson, even though they took steps to replace him. Now, due to a faulty achilles tendon, they get to absolutely prove that they made a mistake with Wilson, to the detriment of their team and careers.
Agree totally, again. The Cardinals had Sam Rosen, the Chosen Rosen, and after one season they realized he wasn't the answer. Even after picking him 10th in the first round, they just moved on. Brownies just moved on from Baker Mayfield after picking him #1 overall. This GM seems afraid to move on, seems to know if Zach is a bust his job is at risk, so he keeps trying to redeem him, but in the end that's only making things worse for his team and his career.

Well, I'm taking them over the Chiefs now!!!

I never went to bed with a fat woman. I've woken up with a few though.
Like Willie Nelson said
"I never went to bed with an ugly woman, but I sure woke up wit a few. Last night I went home at 2 with a 10, and woke up at 10 with a 2."

Finally the light switches on for the idiots that work for da Jete -- this ****ty QB can cost all of them their jobs!

Better to admit to blowing the 2nd overall pick than to keep pushing the obvious lie that Punky can be fixed, that will get all of them fired.

Some times you just have to make a change, even if that new QB is not really an upgrade, just to keep the locker room from revolting or the owner from firing your asses.

Carson Wentz should keep his phone charged. He isn't "the answer" but he has two important qualities, he's a free agent who will play for cheap, and he isn't Punky.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back