PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

If you go through this long-form tweet, Josina is all over the place:

Overall it's clear the Jete insiders are planting stories via the media to try to save their jobs:

Also, I can tell from my conversations that there’s an internal sentiment of wanting observers to remember that the organization was 2-14 before the Saleh-Douglas regime came together & a lot of progress has been made in improving the team & making it a destination free agents want to join; and that the Rodgers injury is a huge unfortunate circumstance.

I mean, this is what someone who KNOWS they are in deep :poop: says, right?

But as the old line goes, you can't polish a turd.

The fans were sold this story of Jete not sucking and now they suck as bad as ever, and they aren't going to settle for relying on Zach Wilson and Chad Henne, they're out for blood!

She rambles on some more, but then, in the very last paragraph, covers her own butt and refutes the entire "unfortunate circumstances" line she went with above:

PS: the reason why I said this should been taken care of March is I feel a potential injury to Rodgers, who turns 40 in December, was foreseeable in that injuries happen, & the Jets should’ve had better insurance to guard against that possibility. If Wilson played poorly enough to make them go all-in for Rodgers, there should’ve been a QB option on the roster who is a better challenger to Wilson in the event of Rodgers’ absence. The time to do that was March when more active options were free to sign at prices that were more than doable at the time. Then OL help —then worry about adding more skill players.

Josina, why didn't you lead with this?

It is not unfortunate circumstances, it is a clear and obvious set of ****-ups by the Jete front office and coaching staff!!!

Why aren't you pointing out the obvious:
Douglas picked Zach second overall (!!!)​
This is Zach's third season​
Zach has NOT gotten better under Bim​
They won't cut or trade him because that makes it clear they blew the 2nd overall pick!​
They keep saying Zach can be fixed with no evidence that this coaching staff can fix him​
They blew their money on putting Old Man Rodgers behind a bad OL​
They blew even more money signing aging veterans Ahole wanted on the team and not better OL​
Now they can't do **** because they have no money​
Next year will be worse than this year: no money and even older players​
Both Bim and Douglas need to go!​

All it takes is a simple Google and any idiot can see Zach sucks and is NOT getting better!

More INTs than TDs is a sure sign of suckage!

1695988093952.png

If you go through this long-form tweet, Josina is all over the place:

Overall it's clear the Jete insiders are planting stories via the media to try to save their jobs:

Also, I can tell from my conversations that there’s an internal sentiment of wanting observers to remember that the organization was 2-14 before the Saleh-Douglas regime came together & a lot of progress has been made in improving the team & making it a destination free agents want to join; and that the Rodgers injury is a huge unfortunate circumstance.

I mean, this is what someone who KNOWS they are in deep :poop: says, right?

But as the old line goes, you can't polish a turd.

The fans were sold this story of Jete not sucking and now they suck as bad as ever, and they aren't going to settle for relying on Zach Wilson and Chad Henne, they're out for blood!

She rambles on some more, but then, in the very last paragraph, covers her own butt and refutes the entire "unfortunate circumstances" line she went with above:

PS: the reason why I said this should been taken care of March is I feel a potential injury to Rodgers, who turns 40 in December, was foreseeable in that injuries happen, & the Jets should’ve had better insurance to guard against that possibility. If Wilson played poorly enough to make them go all-in for Rodgers, there should’ve been a QB option on the roster who is a better challenger to Wilson in the event of Rodgers’ absence. The time to do that was March when more active options were free to sign at prices that were more than doable at the time. Then OL help —then worry about adding more skill players.

Josina, why didn't you lead with this?

It is not unfortunate circumstances, it is a clear and obvious set of ****-ups by the Jete front office and coaching staff!!!

Why aren't you pointing out the obvious:
Douglas picked Zach second overall (!!!)​
This is Zach's third season​
Zach has NOT gotten better under Bim​
They won't cut or trade him because that makes it clear they blew the 2nd overall pick!​
They keep saying Zach can be fixed with no evidence that this coaching staff can fix him​
They blew their money on putting Old Man Rodgers behind a bad OL​
They blew even more money signing aging veterans Ahole wanted on the team and not better OL​
Now they can't do **** because they have no money​
Next year will be worse than this year: no money and even older players​
Both Bim and Douglas need to go!​

All it takes is a simple Google and any idiot can see Zach sucks and is NOT getting better!

More INTs than TDs is a sure sign of suckage!

View attachment 53236

We gunna trade fer Cuzzins.

Last edited:

I don't know if Bim is more a true Punky apologist than he is someone who knows he's stuck with him and is merely spouting coach-speak regarding the situation... He was just as eager for A-a-ron to join them as Woody & Douglas were, so I doubt there's anything more to it than that.

We gunna trade fer Cuzzins.
Demonstrably better than Punky, might be available for a one-year rental... Problem is any trade would accelerate all that money Cousins has on his contract, he just doesn't fit under the Jete cap with all of Ahole's buddies taking up so much space.

Anyways I expect this bone-head staff to wait till they have too many losses to make the playoffs then make a big but stupid move to try to save their jobs when Woody runs out of patience.

I don't know if Bim is more a true Punky apologist than he is someone who knows he's stuck with him and is merely spouting coach-speak regarding the situation... He was just as eager for A-a-ron to join them as Woody & Douglas were, so I doubt there's anything more to it than that.
If anything, he did a **** job of evaluating his players. He put an old QB behind a bad line, and stocked up on aging vets that Ahole wanted instead of addressing the bad OL and getting a good backup QB.

Most of this is the GM's job, but the coach has to speak up for what he wants/needs, and Bim let himself go into this season with this team. It's tough to push back at the GM as a first time coach, but that's just the deal. If he bought into the "Ahole is invincible and Punky is an OK backup" story then that's all on him.

Regardless, I bet it's Bim who gets ****-canned at the end of the year.

Tossing the GM means admitting total failure and Ahole has da Jete by the balls when it comes to his contract. If they dump the GM and the next GM dumps Ahole, then they are in cap hell for sure and this entire window is wasted. Same thing happens if Ahole retires, by the way. They're stuck riding out Ahole's contract.

If they fire Bim they can say he didn't fix the unfixable Punky after two full years and blame it all on him. That's another part of being a first time coach, you're easy to fire. Part of me thinks that's why the GM isn't working hard to find a better QB, he knows he can throw Bim under the bus and keep his job for another year or two.

Her mom looks like Chris Farley in a wig.

You're right!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

taylor-swift-rise-fame-pushy-momager-andrea-swift-behind-success-claims-guitar-teacher-007-jpg.53249

If anything, he did a **** job of evaluating his players. He put an old QB behind a bad line, and stocked up on aging vets that Ahole wanted instead of addressing the bad OL and getting a good backup QB.

Most of this is the GM's job, but the coach has to speak up for what he wants/needs, and Bim let himself go into this season with this team. It's tough to push back at the GM as a first time coach, but that's just the deal. If he bought into the "Ahole is invincible and Punky is an OK backup" story then that's all on him.

Regardless, I bet it's Bim who gets ****-canned at the end of the year.

Tossing the GM means admitting total failure and Ahole has da Jete by the balls when it comes to his contract. If they dump the GM and the next GM dumps Ahole, then they are in cap hell for sure and this entire window is wasted. Same thing happens if Ahole retires, by the way. They're stuck riding out Ahole's contract.

If they fire Bim they can say he didn't fix the unfixable Punky after two full years and blame it all on him. That's another part of being a first time coach, you're easy to fire. Part of me thinks that's why the GM isn't working hard to find a better QB, he knows he can throw Bim under the bus and keep his job for another year or two.

I'm not sure Bim gets fired. Assuming Rodgers comes back next season he's going to need both Hackett and a lapdog HC. The fan base would not tolerate Hackett becoming HC after the mess he made in Denver. Plus, there would be too many conditions on a new HC (keeping Hackett/Rodgers) for anyone worthwhile to want the job. If Punky totally screws the pooch I think he's either traded by the Oct. 31 deadline or cut, with Trevor Siemian starting the rest of the season.

But who knows? Punky failing, Bim getting fired and Hackett becoming HC are possible. Imagine if Hackett gets the head job and Rodgers blows out his other Achilles four plays into the season opener. Everyone on the Jete defense would ask to be traded.

ALL of me wishes the Jete pull the upset. Heck they can pull the upset vs Miami & Barfalo a couple of times while they're at it too.

As long as we keep beating them, then I don't mind using them as tools to help us defeat our Real enemies.
We need help. There are some startling differences in the schedules for the AFC teams and the Pats have the worst of it.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back