PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2023 EDITION (JOKER CERTIFIED): HARD KNOCKERS

If he actually wanted to play. He doesn’t want to play, though. He wouldn’t have intentionally tanked his workout a few years ago if he did. He just wants his name in the news because he is a narcissist.
I agree that this is the reality of the situation. I just think that it would be great to watch if he did join. The media, fans and Arod podcasts would be in a frenzy when things JETEd.

I agree that this is the reality of the situation. I just think that it would be great to watch if he did join. The media, fans and Arod podcasts would be in a frenzy when things JETEd.
Oh yeah. Definitely agree there. It would be must see TV every single week.

As gloriously trainwrecky as this Jets season is, I've just thought of a scenario that would bring it to new depths (heights?) that actually isn't too far fetched.

Saleh gets fired, Hackett elevated to Head Coach. Whether it'd be for the remainder of 2023, or all of 2024, it'd be incredible.

When the legendary face of the franchise says your QB is trash and should be traded, you have a problem on your hands. The natives are beyond restless. Cheeves at Jete next Sunday night will be must-see TV. Punky in primetime under the spotlight, from the frying pan into the fire!

Earlier ...

Punky's mom shoots Jete fan a dirty look during August preseason game.

View attachment 53135

Well maybe except for the man in the foreground, nobody else there seemed to mind, honey.

Last edited:
it’s funny moving across country because the differences in regional temperament and culture are really driven home. Imagine you’re a Jets fan. You win the off season, but now it’s the regular season. It’s getting cold AF. There’s traffic everywhere. The leaves have fallen off all the trees and the horizon is a decrepit North East brick-cityscape. There’s a huge ****ing line at the Dunkin’ drive-thru, you’re late for work, you had four days off of summer where it didn’t rain and now it’s gone, and Aaron Rodgers, who you’re paying 50 million dollars to, to watch Jets games like you, is telling THE ONLY QB IN FRANCHISE HSITORY TO WIN A SB, Joe Namath to STFU about Zach Wilson on his California-vibing’ podcast visits.

lmao
1st: fixed it for you. Great post!

Second: Here's more happy dance with our girl, because Jete.

oh-woman.gif

This is really better than we could have dreamed up.
  • Jete get Rodgers, win off season
  • Rodgers takes NY, everyone predicts he will lead Jete out of the darkness
  • Gets hurt on 4th play of the season
  • Milfson takes over, hilarity ensues
  • Milfson Mom defends son after he gets wacked with water bottle, more hilarity
  • Rodgers says team's blocking scheme caused injury
  • Namath says Milfson sucks
  • Rodgers calls out negative fans, they turn on him
  • Saleh in danger of losing locker room
  • Jete play defending super bowl champs in prime time this Sunday.
We could not have scripted this.

Last edited:

He really should just shut the hell up. No need to get the Jete WRs or RBs fired up into putting out extra effort Monday night. I expect Punky to launch some long throws vs. the Cheeves, whether they succeed we'll see.

He really should just shut the hell up. No need to get the Jete WRs or RBs fired up into putting out extra effort Monday night. I expect Punky to launch some long throws vs. the Cheeves, whether they succeed we'll see.
Was thinking the same thing when I read that. That idiot. I have a feeling the JETE are going to come out especially fired up/motivated. I won't give a prediction, but I think thie game is going to be close one.

In other words, Bim doesn't have the nerve or the authority to tell Ahole to shut the **** up...

Has Bim been asked about Namath's assessment?

Translation: "Joe is an unwanted distraction. He's not part of this team and he's got thoughts. I think he does a terrible job articulating most thoughts in a manner that's disrespectful." :)

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back