PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Studying Brady, Looking For Weaknesses in QB's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing. Some Jet staff member must have walked into a meeting and declared, "Hey, I have an idea!"

uh....I'd have to demand hard copy proof of that before I believe a word of it...the Rats are that old deer joke...

what do you call a deer with no eyes?
no idea..
:woohoo:
:rofl:

Last edited:
uh....I'd have to demand hard copy proof of that before I believe a word of it...the Rats are that old deer joke...

what do you call a deer with no eyes?
no idea..
:woohoo:
:rofl:

HaHa...What do you call a Jets fan with no teeth?
Handsome

This concept is a non-starter. The Green Beans don't know squat about quarterback play. They can't figure out how to get something out of Sanchez, how the hell would they go about analyzing "weaknesses" in Brady's play? :confused:

The closer we get to this game, the more I get concerned. They're man coverage is like ticks on a dog. They get the extra energy, motivation, whatever when the play the Pats. Call it hatred, call it pay back. Rex has a hard on for the Pats. Maybe I'm thinking about that playoff loss. The Jest live and die by that game. It's their superbowl. I hope the Pats show up and don't get over hyped. I want to put that playoff loss to bed! :beatingcoming:

They aren't studying the game play... they are just studying his new hair cut. :p

The closer we get to this game, the more I get concerned. They're man coverage is like ticks on a dog. They get the extra energy, motivation, whatever when the play the Pats. Call it hatred, call it pay back. Rex has a hard on for the Pats. Maybe I'm thinking about that playoff loss. The Jest live and die by that game. It's their superbowl. I hope the Pats show up and don't get over hyped. I want to put that playoff loss to bed! :beatingcoming:

Relax and don't buy into their bluster b.s. Especially with Wrecks, it's all a contrivance.

Jets Studying Brady, Looking For Weaknesses in QB's Game
By: Ian Logue

Back in January the Jets realized that if they disrupt Tom Brady and put pressure on him, they'll be able to throw him off well enough to slow down New England's offense. That's still the plan they're going with heading into this week's showdown in Foxbo...

Somebody should let captain stone and Kontradiction know about this.

At their level, these concepts would seem like a cross between Mensa training and Jedi mind tricks.

Abilities like this would be reserved for the most gifted guys like Adam Seward.

Maybe they could be like Wrecksy and stay at a Holiday Inn or something.

Maybe they shouldn't try to find the weakness in the opposing QB this weak, cuz it surely didn't help their defense the last 2 weeks they tried to do the exact same thing.

Just saying :confused2:

HMMM, The jests are looking for weaknesses in they're next opponent

brilliant.jpg

Brilliant.....

I think the Oline is better than it was last Jan. I don't think the rats will be able to put the same pressure up the middle that they did last year.

Last edited:
This whole Tom Brady thing has been a sham. It's obvious he does not sense pressure, cannot look past the first receiver in his progression, can't take a hit, doesn't know when to just throw it away, doesn't know how to read defenses at the line of scrimmage, doesn't have the support of the coaches and players to change plays at the line of scrimmage, doesn't know how to select blocking schemes, doesn't know how to manage the clock, can't throw the deep ball, has no touch in the short game......

No wait, that's not Tom Brady, that's Mark Snatch-ez!

Last edited:
The Ryans have had good success against Brady of late, so I'm sure there will be things done this weekend that work against Brady. The issue, IMO, will be how Brady responds to them.

Thanks for the article, Ian.

This whole Tom Brady thing has been a sham. It's obvious he does not sense pressure, cannot look past the first receiver in his progression, can't take a hit, doesn't know when to just throw it away, doesn't know how to read defenses at the line of scrimmage, doesn't have the support of the coaches and players to change plays at the line of scrimmage, doesn't know how to select blocking schemes, doesn't know how to manage the clock, can't throw the deep ball, has no touch in the short game......

No wait, that's not Tom Brady, that's Mark Snatch-ez!

I think if Haynesworth and Wright play on Sunday that we'll be calling him Sack-ez.

If the take away Welker (Revis will bait Brady all game long) and the TE, then all of the sudden, that puts so much pressure on Branch to be the man. I am not sure where Ocho is in his progression, but this would be a great week to shine.

Price, Slater and Ochocinqo will also be in the mix. It is going to be very hard for the YETS to cover all these folks in various combinations. The PATS also throw to the backs out of the back field depending on pressure or whether they are running play action.

What? You don't think the PATS will be motivated after last season's play-off embarassment and all that trash talking?. What kind of fan are you? A scared one is what I'm feeling from you. Look they have their guys and we have ours. Our guys will play and their guys will play and one team will win and the other will lose. I don't make predictions but I feel confident in the team we have and that actually includes the defense as well as our sterling offense. Show some courage, some heart, it's going to be okay.

While the JETS braintrust is looking for weaknesses in Brady's game the jet fan braintrust over on Gangreen is dissecting the weaknesses in their own Sanchise's game. Maybe the two groups should get together and discuss their findings...and decide which to concentrate on for the best long term bang for their bucks.

The Mark Sanchez Flaws Thread - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

"The Mark Sanchez Flaws"....sounds like"War and Peace II"

The Ryans have had good success against Brady of late, so I'm sure there will be things done this weekend that work against Brady. The issue, IMO, will be how Brady responds to them.

You can bet that Wrecks will supply all available intelligence on the Pats to his fat bro next week.

I think the jets did too much of that in the playoff game. Giving Brady something to look at to work on this entire week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News