PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Studying Brady, Looking For Weaknesses in QB's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not going to stop Welker and Gronk in single coverage, so even if they are covered, someone will be open. Brady knows how to find open receivers, and if they try to replicate last year's gameplan, then we'd better be willing to just run the ball down their throats.

THAT'S the key. Is Brady going to be patient enough to check a running play. If he can be less Manning-circa mid 2000's and more Brady mid-2000's, then I think it pays off.

THAT'S the key. Is Brady going to be patient enough to check a running play. If he can be less Manning-circa mid 2000's and more Brady mid-2000's, then I think it pays off.

Brady always seems to find the open guys. He will be find on Sunday

You're not going to stop Welker and Gronk in single coverage, so even if they are covered, someone will be open. Brady knows how to find open receivers, and if they try to replicate last year's gameplan, then we'd better be willing to just run the ball down their throats.

But Brady has something to prove! Under 45 pass attempts against the Jets, no way.

While the JETS braintrust is looking for weaknesses in Brady's game the jet fan braintrust over on Gangreen is dissecting the weaknesses in their own Sanchise's game. Maybe the two groups should get together and discuss their findings...and decide which to concentrate on for the best long term bang for their bucks.

The Mark Sanchez Flaws Thread - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

TheGangGreen.com - the most complete source of New York Jets information is the most idiotic message board ever. The Mark Sack-ez Flaws thread is very funny, though. Beside being called body parts, he's criticized for having acne, long arms and an inability to sleep with cheerleaders. Not the same level of sophistication one comes to expect around here. If I were Mark Sack-ez, I'd ask for a trade to a city with a more educated fan base.

TheGangGreen.com - the most complete source of New York Jets information is the most idiotic message board ever. The Mark Sack-ez Flaws thread is very funny, though. Beside being called body parts, he's criticized for having acne, long arms and an inability to sleep with cheerleaders. Not the same level of sophistication one comes to expect around here. If I were Mark Sack-ez, I'd ask for a trade to a city with a more educated fan base.

Gang Green is a MENSA convention in comparison to Jets Insider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back