PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets STH sues Patriots, Belichick for $184M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it.
Couldn't they only be suing the Jets people for not providing competent security for their team?
Aren't the fans cutomers of the Jets, and not the Patriots?
They need to think about suing their own team.
Yup, that's the way to go.

Is it me, or have RATS fans become more and more whiney as the season progresses? Just like their ratfink coach, don't look at the poor product the Mangina put on the field, he's great! Let's get the Pats because we envy everything New England. It must be hard for a bottom feeding fanbase that the RATS have, to want something we have, and they'll never get it.

there a bunch of pathetic lil people id be embaressed to be a jets fan; the team sucks ass, they boo there starting qb when he got injured and there HC is a fat rat.

This guy is screwed if they take this all the way to court. The Pats will counter sue for attorney fees, and I'm sure Krafts attorney's will cost thousands of dollars and will take this guy for everything he has. Hopefully, we get to watch via the news !!

Fools are born everyday. Lord, thank you for the entertainment

Thanks Goodell, you Doofus. This is why the NFL should have made a lawyer commissioner. His careless actions have spawned a generation of conspiracy theorists. All he had to do was hand out a small fine and send out a memo, and move on. What a moron.

You are so right, man. The camera-gate stench is a foul monster much of Goodell's creation. If what he wanted was to clean up the image of the NFL then he has accomplished the exact opposite with his taking of a 1st round pick and his nationally televised Patriots bash-a-thon. What a stupendous blunder...

Anyone can sue anyone for anything they feel like. I could sue patsfans.com for ruining my marriage.

That doesnt mean the case will make it to court. It will most likely get thrown out very quickly.

Get ready for a 12(b)(6) motion.

I'll bite, what is that ??

It's a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted. IOW, they have no case. Look for a motion for attorneys fees as well and a possible motion for sanctions under FRCP 11 (Bringing a case for an improper prupose, such as to harass, etc.).

people who start frivolous law suits should be held liable for the amounts they seek...

Jets fans should be sueing the Jets organization for not informing them that the seating behind Mangini is

OBSTRUCTED

Everybody wants their five minutes of fame, some do it by good things and some folks are just ***holes....

Hmmmmm,

Maybe they ought to be suing the JETS for fraud, for continuing to advertise that they are a professional football team... :rolleyes:

It's a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted. IOW, they have no case. Look for a motion for attorneys fees as well and a possible motion for sanctions under FRCP 11 (Bringing a case for an improper prupose, such as to harass, etc.).
Also known as a demurrer, for those of us who don't know NY statutes? ;)

I guess I am the only one who wants this to go to court. Then we can have our day in court as some clown tries to prove what BB did helped us win.

Cool, thanks

This is so dumb they're isn't even words I can muster.

admin pls post this to the end of the opening thread .... the poster did a posting to get some info but the entire one....

Mayer and Afran, who consider themselves public interest lawyers, have been thorns in the side of New Jersey politicians for years, filing lawsuits and demanding investigations to advance their grievances. They are well known in the state but generally have had little success in their causes.

Both have lost bids for elected offices, and Mayer once served as a presidential campaign adviser to Ralph Nader.

Their demand in March for a probe of Gov. Jon S. Corzine's gifts to a former girlfriend was rejected by a federal prosecutor. In 2006, a judge vetoed their effort to block Corzine's appointment of Rep. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., to fill the U.S. Senate vacated by Corzine.

They also failed to get a court to order a special election to replace Gov. James E. McGreevey when he resigned in 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes