PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets reach out to shanahan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jest job is one of the worst out there with no QB and a messed up salary cap. I would expect that to be the least desired job this year other than the Lions'.

I would offer that, if New England loses McDaniels, Shanahan would make an excellent OC up here.

To my mind, there is no way that Shanahan takes the Jets job. He's too smart for that. Like Cowher, he'll either take some time off and do TV stuff, and wait for a netter offer, or look somewhere else for a coaching job.

Check out this story, which says that Woody Johnson isn't even "available" for early interviews. What does that say to premiere guys you try to bring in, that the owner isn't even "available" to meet with you? The Jets really are a sorry organization.

ESPN - Days later, Mangini looks better than Jets - AFC East

I bet they'll end up with an in-house guy as they aren't willing to make needed changes. Bring on Bill Callahan!! BB must be chuckling on whatever beach he is sitting on.

Ohman the chaos going on in the Jests camp is absolutely heart-warming:D
This plus the "MVP's" debacle has made our season just that much more fun despite our fate. Our boys are relaxing,healing up,getting on track while some of our "enemies" are scrambling around in a panic looking for some kind of leadership. Even our homeboy Matt Ryan proved himself to be the real deal despite their loss.

Not such a bad offseason afterall:)

I would love to see Shanahan be the coach. Mangini gutted that team to make them a 3-4, and now Shanahan would have to gut them again.

The GM really screwed this one up, but supposedly he's one of the better GMs in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News