PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets predict trip to White House next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure was nice of that lady to spend some time with those 4 boys with special needs.
Wouldn't rule it out.

xinsrc_36207042709423952492324.jpg

I'm sorry, God.
I thought it was hilarious and I can't help, but think he thought it was too. After all, one can't help but think that he allowed the Jets and their fans to "be" for pure entertainment value. BTW, shouldn't Fireman Ed be in this picture?

Mangold.....I appreciate your sincerity in talking football.....however....

We are bashing the Jesters.....I'm sorry, but I get a little "funny feeling down there" when I get a chance to flip some crapola on that franchise.

Now....I do believe you will get some serious discussions on them as the season nears and we take some serious looks at LaCrying Tomlinson and other persons of interest on "that" team. But for now, you have been around enough to understand our laughable hatred of that foul franchise.....and I hope you respect it.

I spit in their general direction! But not yours.....

According to SportsCenter, Mark Sanchez was at the white house today for a tribute to felip calderon, president of mexico. he said he was checking out the scope of the white house and will return there next year [snip]

No, I believe it. You know even the White House needs people to cut their lawns and bag their grass. ^_^ It's a perfect job for Gang Green!

With all this overconfidence by the Jets, I think they may be seeing Obama within the next year after all. Presidents do usually visit sites of major disasters in the U.S. don't they? The good news is that Obama will come to visit them rather than them having to schelp all the way to DC. Hey and they might even get a catered meal courtesy of FEMA.

Last edited:
I just find it amusing but don't take it seriously. I would rather talk about the three division teams and how they compare matchup wise.

It's been done. How many times can you compare rookies who've never taken even a training camp snap?

With all this overconfidence by the Jets, I think they may be seeing Obama within the next year after all. Presidents do usually visit sites of major disasters in the U.S. don't they? The good news is that Obama will come to visit them rather than them having to schelp all the way to DC. Hey and they might even get a catered meal courtesy of FEMA.
Do you think President Obama might unveil a "mission accomplished" banner at the site of the new Giants stadium for the Jets at this juncture?

Last edited:
You guys have more Jets threads then Pats. How come I don't see 20 threads about the Dolphins?

because we respect the dolphins.

You guys have more Jets threads then Pats. How come I don't see 20 threads about the Dolphins?

Did Chad Henne say he'd be visiting the white house? Is their team strutting around hyping up their team. They do good improvement in FA hitting need positions with high caliber talent that's still in their prime (cough LT), have a good draft filling need position, and yet aren't declaring them selves God's gift to man after legitimately winning the division with a quality record, one year removed.

Last edited:
They've got some swagger, let's face it. We need to heed the words of Mike Tyson: 'Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth.'

They've got some swagger, let's face it. We need to heed the words of Mike Tyson: 'Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth.'

Probably the most insightful thing Iron Mike ever said in his life.....

Part of me admires the Jets' brashness, but realistically they have done NOTHING to warrant it.

They go 9-7, get a free pass into the playoffs, and make it to the AFC Championship game for the first time in 11 years and they're acting like they're the '85 Bears now. They're arrogance is just silly really.

They go 9-7, get a free pass into the playoffs, and make it to the AFC Championship game for the first time in 11 years and they're acting like they're the '85 Bears now. They're arrogance is just silly really.

Indeed.....

For the benefit of the JETS front office, and their team in general, here are the rules for visiting the White House. Hopefully, they'll get their applications in in time. There's likely to be some that won't pass the background checks, however, so likely not ALL the JETS will be visiting. :)

Tours & Events | The White House

white-house.jpg

It is the slow time of the offseason and the Jets are the only ones making news. Other than Brandon Marshall having a surprise surgery, what have we heard about the Dolphins in the last month. The Jets can't seem to shut up and provide plenty of foodder for this board and other teams' boards around the league.

"I knew we were scoping out this territory and we're coming back in February," Sanchez told New York reporters.

Nice of Obama to invite them to watch the game there.

Don't you guys have things to talk about like who is going to rush the qb?

In the game of football typically every defensive player not assinged coverage responsibilities will rush the opposing quarterback on pass plays. I know I'm going out on a limb but I assume Bill won't have all eleven defenders in coverage.

The Jets are way more fun to bash:D

Indeed. In fact, they are very much the "gift that keeps on giving". I can't think of another comedy show that writes it's material as well as the entire JEST organization. :)

4239142174_e49f482823.jpg

Maybe they'll be selling hotdogs at the white house??

Sure was nice of that lady to spend some time with those 4 boys with special needs.

I find your comment in poor taste and extremely disrespectful.
To imply the coach is mental challenged, my God, have some respect for all the time and effort he devoted to coaching those 3 boys to achieve/

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3