PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets player sends Pats mascot to hospital at pro bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Daniels just tweeted that the guy wasn't hospitalized but did seek medical attention.

@Brandon_Cox
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Do the Jets even have a Mascot?? Now we can't even retaliate.:confused:

Again, I do not know the entire story, and frankly neither do you. I did skim over the 7 pages of this thread but did not read each post, nor did I spend a lot of time on the internet trying to search and hence my disclaimer right from the start that I do not know the entire story.

And to be honest, nor do i expect to get all of the facts from 7 pages of a fan forum of the team's mascot, or for that manner from gang green forum, or other forums

With that said we have a few videos. One in which the mascot was on top of the player and both seemed to be play acting. We have a video of Adams saying he is going to knock out the mascot and then a video of him saying it again and then executing a rough and high tackle as the mascot turns towards him.

If indeed the mascot did go to the hospital, then the odds are that the playing acting happened first as the mascot would not go to the hospital, take off his outfit, get treated, then come back put on his outfit and then play act. Nor likely do the play acting if he in need of medical attention prior to going to the hospital. Again, i am saying "odds are" and not 100% fact.

Either way, i agree 100% the tackle was hard and high, and he also landed on the mascot.
Skimming is not the same as reading; the videos alone don't tell you what you need to know. There were news reports linked and more to follow up on subsequently apart from this thread. It was established that the mascot did not go to the hospital, that the tackle was unstaged, that the mascot sought medical attention.

Maybe Jamal thought your Center was in the mascot uniform?

Another mistake by Jamal, taking himself out of the play for a "Look at me!" moment.

oh, now I get it...just "funnin' around" eh? Great, well then I won't bat an eyelash when Adams gets both his knees ripped apart and is screaming in agony on the field next season as his career dissipation light flickers and goes out."Great play!" I'll shout out..."that was just funnin' around ha ha ha...why is everyone taking this so serious...ha ha ha"

I'm a Pats fan in Atlanta; we are few and far between. The local populace hates the Pats after the Super Bowl so there's no one to talk about the Pats with. Patsfans.com is one of my favorite sites on the internet. It's a great place to hang out with fellow Pats fans and discuss all things Patriots. There are many great posters on this board, including you.

Really, the only thing I dislike on the board is when posters unnecessarily inject politics OF ANY KIND into threads. I don't want to hear about your politics or anyone else's. If someone posts, say, a Gif of the current president or the previous one or any other politician, or brings politics into a non-political thread, I'm going to dislike it. There are tons of other places on the internet for that.

Maybe Jamal thought your Center was in the mascot uniform?

Thanks for showing an example of the kind of stupid play that led to the scoreboard saying what is does.
Hint the guy running around right end carrying that thing in his arm is called the call carrier and that is who he is supposed to be chasing.

p sure tackling the pats mascot is the jets super bowl at this point, let em have it

I'm a Pats fan in Atlanta; we are few and far between. The local populace hates the Pats after the Super Bowl so there's no one to talk about the Pats with. Patsfans.com is one of my favorite sites on the internet. It's a great place to hang out with fellow Pats fans and discuss all things Patriots. There are many great posters on this board, including you.

Really, the only thing I dislike on the board is when posters unnecessarily inject politics OF ANY KIND into threads. I don't want to hear about your politics or anyone else's. If someone posts, say, a Gif of the current president or the previous one or any other politician, or brings politics into a non-political thread, I'm going to dislike it. There are tons of other places on the internet for that.

Fair enough. Sounds like what you need is some sort of... wall... to protect you from the politics.

upload_2019-1-25_18-5-16.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back