PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets bring in Dennis Byrd for pregame speech tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys are pathetic. It makes me sad seeing some of these disgusting posts.

It's about as bad as Bart Scott threatening to end Wes Welker's career, huh?

Good for Dennis Byrd. He should be welcome in any NFL locker room IMHO.

Byrd had, individually, nothing to do with the mudslinging going on in the press before this game. What Scott, Cromartie, Welker, Ryan and the like have to say changes nothing about Byrd laying it all out on the field for his team in his time.

Someone told Byrd what he couldn't do, and by force of will, did it anyway. I'm thinking if I'm running an NFL team, either as a player or scout or some part of the franchise, there's always room for a guy like that somewhere IMHO.

Nice story, I can see what Rex is trying to do here, but his team is filled with Baffoons that just won't get it.

"So, uh coach, you want us to be careful not to break our necks today? Thanks, but we already knew that".

If a team needs 'bulletin board material' or inspirational speeches to get motivated for a playoff game, you don't deserve to win.

Our @albertbreer reports dennis byrd presented jersey cut off him on field 18 yrs ago to rex last nite & jersey now hangs in NYJ locker room
via rich eisen twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes