PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JD Drew to the Sox?

A period would have filled it better.

If you try and make up a quote for me can you at least use correct grammar?

if you try and make up a quote for me could you at least use correct grammer?

I admire the fact that you actually take the time and retype the entire post, and not just copy and paste it. Interesting that you care to take the time.

If they ever get around to finalizing the Drew deal, you two will interrupt your little discussion here long enough to mention it right?:D

i admire the fact that you actually take the time and retype the entire post and not just copy and paste it.interesting that you care to take the time.

If they ever get around to finalizing the Drew deal, you two will interrupt your little discussion here long enough to mention it right?:D
Of course. Sometime around the all-star break I'm guessing.

And Nomar was asked about Drew and said that he is a great person too. So thats two former teammates, and a former manager that spoke glowingly about Drew, and an anonymous teammate/jilted reporter that supposedly said otherwise.

your a obsessed nut but i still like you .lol

Last edited:
Of course. Sometime around the all-star break I'm guessing.

And Nomar was asked about Drew and said that he is a great person too. So thats two former teammates, and a former manager that spoke glowingly about Drew, and an anonymous teammate/jilted reporter that supposedly said otherwise.

They reached an agreement per Boston.com

A lot of money, but I'd rather have Drew at 5/$70 than Gary Mathews Jr at 5/$50M or Juan Pierre at 5/$44M. Unfortunatley the market sucks.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back