PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JD Drew to the Sox?

some of the dodgers called him nancy drew .hes got a rep for being a quiter and a baby .boston is going to eat him alive .i have no clue what theo is doing with this team i hate this signing .:confused:

Nancy Drew never quit! She, along with her friends Bess and George, would persist until the criminal was caught. Nor was she particularly babyish. Quite a mature young lady, in fact.

Nancy Drew never quit! She, along with her friends Bess and George, would persist until the criminal was caught. Nor was she particularly babyish. Quite a mature young lady, in fact.
lol lol :D

You outdid yourself in that one. Is your argument so thin that posts like that are all you can come up with?
your not worth anything more lol.and i wanted to bring it down to your level so you could understand.

Last edited:
your not worth anything more lol.and i wanted to bring it down to your level so you could understand.
You're a terrible judge of character.... First you call Bill Mueller a liar and now this?

You're a terrible judge of character.... First you call Bill Mueller a liar and now this?
you really out did yourself .are your arguments so thin that posts like this are all you can come up with :rolleyes:

Last edited:
you really out did yourself .are your arguments so thin that posts like this are all you can come up with :rolleyes:
Since you aren't even capable of making your own posts whats the point?

your a terrible judge of character.first you call bill mueller a liar and now this :rolleyes:
No actually I respect Muellers opinion, such as his opinion on Drew. I never called him a liar.

No actually I respect Muellers opinion, such as his opinion on Drew. I never called him a liar.
since you arent capable of making any of your owm posts whats the point.

you dont have much going on in life and you want to win the who will get the last word contest.
Wow. 100+ post on a messageboard means I don't have much going on in life? I pity what that means for yours. And no, I don't care about getting the last word. I care about getting a valid reason as to why Drew deserves his supposed nickname.

Wow. 100+ post on a messageboard means I don't have much going on in life? I pity what that means for yours. And no, I don't care about getting the last word. I care about getting a valid reason as to why Drew deserves his supposed nickname.
you should seek mental help for your problems.

entertainment why else would i continue responding .

the problems of wanting a easy answer to a simple question,

a desire to fill the emptyness.

Last edited:

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back