PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JC Jackson not traveling to Germany for "mental reset"

It was a move that had to be made when all four of Jones, Jones, JONES, and Gonzalez were hurt. But JC just hasn't looked the same since getting his payday. This is a hail mary type of move to try to wake him up and get passable play down the stretch.

It was a move that had to be made when all four of Jones, Jones, JONES, and Gonzalez were hurt. But JC just hasn't looked the same since getting his payday. This is a hail mary type of move to try to wake him up and get passable play down the stretch.
I dunno. I'm sure he'll be watching the game with the ret of us...drying his eyes with $100 bills.

I dunno. I'm sure he'll be watching the game with the ret of us...drying his eyes with $100 bills.

Oh for sure, like I said, it's a hail mary. Because if getting traded doesn't really shake you up inside, it's unlikely this will. But still, they had to try something. It's not like there's a pool of NFL caliber CB's sitting out there for them to replace him with at this point in the season.

How does a person change so much so quickly? Was his ego inflated like crazy by that contract?

Crazy the demise of a once stacked secondary compared to a few months back.

Gonzo and Marcus are done for the year. Jack jones has regressed it appears ever since all the legal problems and there’s been noise there as well like jcj. Wade and bryant maybe a little improved from last year but still suck overall. Really jon jones is the only seemingly dependable guy left in the room for this year and hes on the wrong side of 30 ( I haven’t noticed alot there other than getting burnt im vegas for a huge play)

who really gives a $&%^ if a grown man is late? Fine him, don't sit him. This BS cost the Pats at least 2 SBs (Welker, Butler) its why Moss left, nobody else in the NFL does this kind of BS.
If JC is pulling the same crap that he pulled on the Chargers, he is a net negative to the team. At a minimum his on field performance does not justify the baggage.

How does a person change so much so quickly? Was his ego inflated like crazy by that contract?
Jackson has had issues in his past. While he ended up being found not guilty he was arrested for armed robbery and left UF. He has had a few minor arrests in the league and clearly has maturity issues. Not to say he is Aaron Hernandez or anything but he doesn't seem to be the most professional guy or learn from his mistakes.

Belichick has turned the New England Patriots into a national laughingstock....I wonder what Patriot is going to show his pecker to a female reporter this weekend; that's the way this team is headed

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back