PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

James Harrison on TB12 & BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Eight

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Love this short interview with Deebo on Prime's show. Especially the reaction when he talks about how prepared Brady is, LdT looks like he's sick to his stomach all of a sudden realizing he never really even had a chance. Starts at 6:50

amazing

and probably one of the most honest takes, if he says theres no beef inside locker room, i believe it, obv we know what actual brady is like and why he and the pats are as good as they are, even if the rest of the NFL fans want to be blinded and hang up their caps to cheating or the likes

It’s telling that Brady has played 18 seasons and Chris Simms is the only “ teammate” he has had that has ever talked sh.t about him.

I wish we could get him to teach our young DL some good moves and tricks. I was happy when we signed him for exactly this. I said at the time that he was going to be a good ambassador for BB and it has come true.

I always respected the way he played but really became a Deebo fan after last year and I still follow his Instagram. Really love the way he raises his two boys, that's a real man right there and a hall of a good dad.

I watched that segment live and was very impressed with Harrison's performance. Even more so in the light of the other linebacker who followed him and looked like an amateur by comparison. Anyone know a woman who will claim Ray Lewis sexually harassed her?

I didn't really like that we signed him. Felt like sleeping with the enemy but hearing him talk about this team now makes it totally worth it.

I saw that live. Honestly it should shut down any argument disparaging Brady’s personality. Harrison is a mean SOB and hated Brady more than probably we hate Ray Lewis. And Brady won him over. That should be part of his legacy IMO.

Funny thing is I found myself wanting to hate him too coming to the Pats. Couldn’t do it either. He played hard and made some pretty good plays in the twilight of his career.

Too bad his segment ended with the Murderer coming in after him. He’s a discusting piece of excrement and there is a warm place waiting for him when its all said and done. And it’s not Florida.

While we sucked collectively as a defensive unit in the SB last year, i thought Harrison played well.

I've seen him walking outside the NFLPA building in DC a few months ago and i was gonna joke with him about how we need him back in NE but he was with his entourage and i didn't want to come off as a fanboy. He is a MASSIVE human being lol. I can't imagine somelike like Edelman, who is about my size, getting hit by someone that big.

Harrison was a Pats signee I wanted to hate, but got over that quickly..

LaDamian Thomas look is priceless..

The stuff about Brady being prepared the next day for the next game is one of the things that separates him from the rest of the class..

Harrison was a Pats signee I wanted to hate, but got over that quickly..

LaDamian Thomas look is priceless..

The stuff about Brady being prepared the next day for the next game is one of the things that separates him from the rest of the class..

No.

He’s a system quarterback. If the patriots would stop making game plans and designed plays. Brady would be toast because he’s a hospital ball tossing unicorn

Brady casually going through binders a day. No wonder teams look beat before we even beat them if the best QB ever, is working that hard. #LFG

Brady casually going through binders a day. No wonder teams look beat before we even beat them if the best QB ever, is working that hard. #LFG
I know you don't mean to indicate otherwise but I feel it needs to be made clear -- he is the best because he works that hard

We're talking about a man who came into the league with one of the lowest talent levels imaginable for an NFL QB. There's a reason everyone who hasn't seen him in action underestimates him even today, and especially when he was young. He counters that by being the smartest QB in living memory, working his butt off, and making it impossible to dismiss him. Always has. Always will.

I love how Harrison won't consider him the greatest athlete or football player but the best QB. Defensive guys never change. And when Harrison says he has a full binder every game, LdT is aghast. Just classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back