PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Hmmm - so what should the Jaguars asterisk stand for? Any suggestions?

* Victim 17

How about *cheated in no games.

That's what the Patriots asterisk stands for, because, you know, anyone with half a brain that's actually rational realizes the Patriots didn't cheat, they just broke a procedural rule about having your cameraman in an enclosed area on the sideline, rather than out in the open.

*7 Points came on a play that should have been ruled dead.

That's what the Patriots* asterisk stands for, because, you know, anyone with half a brain that's actually rational realizes the Patriots didn't cheat, they just broke a procedural rule about having your cameraman in an enclosed area on the sideline, rather than out in the open.
If that's what you want to believe, then that's ok.

* 1 time out isnt enough

* = Jaguars were last team to be beat by Patriots in the record-tieing 17-0 season before being beat by the Colts in the AFC Championship game.

I guess the asterisk should be added to their 1-1 record in the playoffs, as numerous Jag players were boasting about being 1-0 while the Pats were 0-0 in the playoffs... one of the more stupid comments coming from thier players in recent days...

That, along with Del Rio's groundbreaking comments where a coach actually lamented that his players didn't spear Tom Brady in a previous meeting, and other comments from players about "cheating" illustrating they can't even read a newspaper just just shows the idiocy that pervades this organization from top to bottom - including of course the asterisk on the official team website.

They gave us a decent game, no doubt about it - but I don't think this team is ever going to go anywhere.

I was insulted by comments that the Jaguars were like the Patriots of 2001. I don't think anyone on this team was as stupid as the Jag players and organizations. Everyone kept their mouth shut.

Maybe the Jags will learn a lesson and bounce back, and learn how to stay focused and keep their mouths shut - but I doubt it.

So I think I'm going with

Jaguars* 1-1

*cheated their fans through their own stupidity

Last edited:

No, that's what anyone who is not a juvenile moron thinks.

That's what anyone who knows a damn thing about the NFL and football in general thinks.

So not you.

I choose to believe it because it's... get this... the truth! And the NFL rulebook and procedures manual support my belief! What supports your belief again? Oh yeah, nothing, because you're a moron.

* = who cares, it's on to next sunday

* = Jaguars were last team to be beat by Patriots in the record-tieing 17-0 season before being beat by the Colts in the AFC Championship game.

For historical sake, I want to see the Pats dismember the Colts then the Packers.

For sake of these posts. I'd like to see the chargers shut the colts out =p

why don't we just take the high road and forget about it. It was settled on the field. We didn't like it when they did it to us.

Look out for this one guys! He's a super-slick, witty troll that's an expert to boot.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back