PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jaguars*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that this thread is in reply to the* on the Jags web site and not rubbing it in to the Jags fans.

The Jags did play an excellent game and caused my Right Guard to fail.

* = Jaguars were last team to be beat by Patriots in the record-tieing 17-0 season before being beat by the Colts in the AFC Championship game.

Really? Already? Dude, your team didn't even win yet.

* = Jaguars were last team to be beat by Patriots in the record-tieing 17-0 season before being beat by the Colts in the AFC Championship game.

Take care of the Chargers first, chief.

* = playoff pretenders, as usual

dddp.gif

Last edited:
Jaguars* - Pretenders.
Jaguars* - Patriots wannabes.
Jaguars* - Blame it on Rio.
Jaguars* - Have less fans that Pats have wins this season.

So being Pats fans means we have to hate and be total douches to every team we play against? Count me out of that crap....

Congrats Jags on a good season and a team to be proud and optimistic about.

forgive the lazy cut and paste, but it's always best to hear it from the mouth (or board) of the opposition

jags N' 07 11:53PM

"I absolutely hate them. But they are at least offensively pretty much unstoppable. Double everyone, run Maroney draw. Blitz, with weak side LB left, Brady throws the circle route to Faulk in space vacated by said LB. They are a freaking machine. Defensively I think they are vulnerable but they only need to get a few stops a game because no one is gonna stop that offense in a big spot. I am a Marino fan always but Brady may be the best ever."

That's what the Patriots asterisk stands for, because, you know, anyone with half a brain that's actually rational realizes the Patriots didn't cheat, they just broke a procedural rule about having your cameraman in an enclosed area on the sideline, rather than out in the open.

Even ifd they were going to try to use the video for that game, they actually did not. So worst you can say is "caught possibly trying to cheat."

Great game Jags. I'm not gonn be a hater.

Great game Jags. I'm not gonn be a hater.

Not me - Del Rio's they guy who lamented that his players hadn't speared Brady... the list of ignorant and disrespectful comments from their players was a long one.

This was a sweet victory on top of going 17-0

They can kiss my "asterisk"

*Up-and-coming team that played about as well as they could have and gave a superior team a great game.

*Up-and-coming team that played about as well as they could have and gave a superior team a great game.

Yes... here's a good idea... maybe Del Rio will put a big piece of wood in the locker room symbolizing their effort to take it to the next level

He can put a sign on it that says "keep chopping" and leave an ax with it, encouraging players to take some swings!

And with any luck no one will injure themselves. ;)

Bummer for you, dude. You jinxed your team along with those fans who booed the kid in the Pats jersey. See ya next year!

The Jags get props from me, they put up a pretty good fight.

My brother texted me this one while I was at the game:

* Just Another Group Unsuccessful At Reaching Superbowl.

Last edited:

That's some expertise you have there. :rolleyes:

Internet psychics strike again.

HumourLaughingKitten.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill