PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J.T. O'Sullivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

37Harrison

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Do you think that BB is kicking himself for letting this guy go back in '06?

The guy is lighting it up with much lesser talent around him. I understand that he is playing in a totally different system and conference but still, he has mobility and doesn't seem to be afraid to get his receivers the ball downfield.

I may get flamed for this but Cassel telegraphs his passes and can't get through his reads quick enough to avoid sacks and come out with 6 in the red zone (thus far).

The guy is lighting it up with much lesser talent around him. I understand that he is playing in a totally different system and conference but still, he has mobility and doesn't seem to be afraid to get his receivers the ball downfield.

I may get flamed for this but Cassel telegraphs his passes and can't get through his reads quick enough to avoid sacks and come out with 6 in the red zone (thus far).

Why would you get flamed? It's the truth. And yes, I think we'll all regret Sullivan moving on but honestly, how long could we keep him stashed? Had Brady not gotten hurt it wouldn't even be a thought. Sullivan has been around for a while and he's showing that he's a decent starter but let's not annoint him anything yet. It's a long season....same thing goes for Cassel. 2 or 3 games is too small of a sample size to compare anyone yet.

Last edited:
The 49ers look good so far.None of these games in the nfl are a given after what we saw today.

different players fit in different systems. iam watching the SF Det game and mike martz is lighting it up. its going to be another tough test for our defense

Nope. He couldn't even make it through camp in this system. And that wasn't the only one. He's on his tenth team in 7 years including NFLE... He'll get his, don't worry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes