PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

J-E-T-S-Jets, Jets, Jets!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Win or lose, I'll be back on this site after the game...

If A.Samuel dont play more than 50% of the game this week... Man oh man will this Patriots secondary be INTROUBLE!

Gay and Hobbs going up against Coles and Cotchery? Wow... Thats all I can say is... WOW. Without the help of Harrison in the secondary, the fact that A.Samuel may be sitting out some time during the game, the fact that J.Sanders has been thrown into the fire, J.Green trying to replace R.Seymour... I really see this Jets offense running away with this game.

Chad Pennington may just pick apart this Defense with Coles, Cotch, J.Mac and L.Washington in the open-field. If the Pats cant contain our passing attack, Thomas Jones and Leon may just have a field day on the ground.

I'm just pumped up about this game because as a Jets fan... I know what kind of team we have this year. 10 times better than last years team... 10 times better.

Patriot fans, GL... Just be ready for this hungry Jets team to DOMINATE this game in the Meadowlands

congrats on the spelling prowess

If A.Samuel dont play more than 50% of the game this week... Man oh man will this Patriots secondary be INTROUBLE!

Gay and Hobbs going up against Coles and Cotchery? Wow... Thats all I can say is... WOW. Without the help of Harrison in the secondary, the fact that A.Samuel may be sitting out some time during the game, the fact that J.Sanders has been thrown into the fire, J.Green trying to replace R.Seymour... I really see this Jets offense running away with this game.

Chad Pennington may just pick apart this Defense with Coles, Cotch, J.Mac and L.Washington in the open-field. If the Pats cant contain our passing attack, Thomas Jones and Leon may just have a field day on the ground.

I'm just pumped up about this game because as a Jets fan... I know what kind of team we have this year. 10 times better than last years team... 10 times better.

Patriot fans, GL... Just be ready for this hungry Jets team to DOMINATE this game in the Meadowlands
the only thing mangini and the jets are going to win is the most donuts consumed in the last week

Doesn't matter who is in the Pats secondary when Chad is getting rushed on every throw. However, the secondary worries me a little bit if Samuel sits out. But collectively, the Pats defense will come together and should stop the Jets offense. Their isn't anyone on their team that really stands out on offense.

Last edited:
Didn't you say you were going to stop this?

Yeah, that lasted long...

and what is your Defense gonna do to stop us?

Jets....27
Pats...13

Honestly, you really think the Pats will only score 13 points? You think the Jets defense has improved that much over the Pats offense? Your out of your mind. The Jets won't score more than 14 points. Pats are going to kick the crap out of the Jets.

so what's the big deal?

It's a fan of the "other" team coming in to post a thread.

It's not like he just badmouthed Brady and talked about Rodney taking Roids.

He was talking about the game and the players.

So why is it moved?

so what's the big deal?

It's a fan of the "other" team coming in to post a thread.

It's not like he just badmouthed Brady and talked about Rodney taking Roids.

He was talking about the game and the players.

So why is it moved?
I was wondering the same thing?
What is the criteria for moving threads

What difference does it make? Just go to "New Posts," and you always stay current with what is being discussed. If it has fallen off this list, it has probably seen its better days or needs ressurecting. No big deal.

the problem seems to be that there isn't any criteria to moving threads.

I often see threads exactly like this one, started by fans of the "other" team, that are allowed to stay in the main forum.

Then, for no reason whatsoever, threads are randomly moved to the visiting forum.

the only thing mangini and the jets are going to win is the most donuts consumed in the last week

No, he still cant beat out Charlie Weis. I think he actually gave up on it and decided to lose some weight... Reports say he lost something like 40 lbs this offseason.

If you lose, we'll be totally OK if you don't come back. Your honor won't be damaged or anything.

Just don't come back an we'll act like you never happened.

Fair?:D

Last edited:

Big talk.
Let's see if you, the one making the claims will Walk the Walk.
If the Jets LOSE, you DON'T come back until the week before the next Jets-Pats game.
Or, are you a girly man welcher like Aqua a.k.a. WaterBoy?

Whatever you are on, I want some.

It's great to be a homer and with it being the first game of the year, everyone is 0-0, all divisions are wide open, any given Sunday, blah, blah, blah.

That said, best of luck, you're gonna need it dude.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: Yak, yak, yak, go back 3 years and replace Samuel's name with Law's, and then talk about facing a high-scoring Colts offense. Sorry, but the Jets passing game just doesn't worry me.

I would think you would be worrying about that O-line the Pats are going to dominate making the S U C K S run game all but ineffective. Then the your team will be one dimensional and it won't matter if Asante is in the game or not. Randall Gay will be just as effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes