It's almost time for Amendola to pay up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...to the Boston marathon victims

...to the Boston marathon victims

I might be hard on Amendola about his performance but this was a really great thing he did. He was new to this city having signed with us less than 30 days prior to the bombing and he stepped up to make a difference when other long tenured Boston athletes didn’t. I applaud Amendola for being a great human being...:clap2:

His current stats: 54 receptions and 4 drops = $6,200.00 so far...

I might be hard on Amendola about his performance but this was a really great thing he did. He was new to this city having signed with us less than 30 days prior to the bombing and he stepped up to make a difference when other long tenured Boston athletes didn’t. I applaud Amendola for being a great human being...:clap2:

Pretty sure he has lots of family in the Boston area, but yeah--what he did was pretty cool for sure.

Of course it will amount to the same level as if a player were fined for a uniform infraction for wearing the wrong colored socks or shoes, but at least he stepped up and made some kind of difference.

We may even see him pay more than what his "deal" was, that'd be my guess. I'm assuming an even 10k. Hopefully we don't have to worry about for a few weeks.

What we saw in game 1 is about all we saw until 12/15 where he surpassed his game 1 stats. I think he showed on 12/15 that he is past the effects of his concussion. We haven't needed big receiving games since that day ... 1 month ago.

But it's there ... maybe it's Danny's turn to be the big star I know he is ready if called upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back