PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It may have been a while, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts pansy rules committee does not allow defenses to hit like that anymore.

God damn that was a great run, huh? And that defensive effort in the SB...what an absolute clinic on how to play smashmouth football until the last whistle.

One comment to the OP, though: When watching that video just in terms of Ty Law it's hard to really say he was all that great...I saw three INT's: two right into his hands, the third a tipped ball that wasn't all that difficult a catch. That isn't to say he wasn't a fantastic CB while here because he absolutely was, but that video did nothing to highlight how special he was.

Ty Law was a great DB and I'll bet he could still be effective on a team like ours that knows how to use its pieces to succeed.

Was there anything more beautiful than that game plam in SB36? Hit Faulk even if he's on the bench and beat the snot out of the receivers. Simple yet so effective!

Great memories. Have to admit it was sweet when the Pats were true underdogs.

As a relatively new fan, that video was a nice watch (not a fan of Aerosmith though, hehe). I love how fast Defenses switch gears at the moment of an interception.

It doesn't convince what any players are worth now, but I genuinely enjoyed that. Thanks.

Not a big Aerosmith fan myself, but that music was pretty damn good for that video. They could've really ruined it by using 'Chariots of Fire' or something. :eek:

Last edited:
I sure wish Youtube wasn't blocked in China right now.

if would that pass rush and hard hitting secondary back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back