PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It Can't Be! (Update: Nope, it isn't!) The Pats' Draft board on camera??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an internet alert for anything that combines Pam Anderson's boobs and Patriots draft boards.

Yes, but can she Rush The Passer??

7-pamela-anderson-16.jpg

The other was never exciting? What are you saying about your silicone fetish?

Hmmmm, yeah, I should have been clearer. I'm old enough to know that the draft board was fake from the get-go. Same thing with Pammy. Knowing all along that the draft board was fake made its shape unexciting. Knowing all along that Pammy's most prominent assets were fake didn't make their shape any less exciting. But then, when viewing such assets, it's the shape (in various forms) that's exciting to me, not the prominence.

I apologize to everyone.

I thought I was so good as being a gm and mockdrafting.

That I wanted to impress BB for a job.

I snuck in and put it up for him to see...

Do you think I will get the job??

I apologize to everyone.

I thought I was so good as being a gm and mockdrafting.

That I wanted to impress BB for a job.

I snuck in and put it up for him to see...

Do you think I will get the job??
It's a tough call lad, too bad you couldn't have written up scouting reports - the kind they use to generate those cards - and had those and your resume set where BB had to notice them. Nice try, certainly some interesting rankings.

This is the first I saw this. I certainly would of helped my predictions in the draft game :)

I know this has been refuted by Curan (Pats didn’t disclose their draft board to the media | ProFootballTalk), but the fact we took Solder at 17 makes me REALLY suspicious.

You might say WhiZa, Jordan was rated slightly higher then Solder so this board is obviously fake. It could be true, but this board is at least 2 weeks old and Reiss mentioned Solder was worked out in the past week (Soundbites from Nate Solder - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston) so it's possible that after the workout his value increased.

All in all we won't know for sure, but just for fun who would be the pick at 33 based on this board (outside of CB, LB, DT, and RB which were not shown)? None other then Torrey Smith WR Maryland. The next 3 top rated players are Cobb (7.9), Ijalana (7.8), and Mallet at 7.7. Good chance for WR at 33 my friends.

Last edited:
This is the first I saw this. I certainly would of helped my predictions in the draft game :)

I know this has been refuted by Curan (Pats didn’t disclose their draft board to the media | ProFootballTalk), but the fact we took Solder at 17 makes me REALLY suspicious.

You might say WhiZa, Jordan was rated slightly higher then Solder so this board is obviously fake. It could be true, but this board is at least 2 weeks old and Reiss mentioned Solder was worked out in the past week (Soundbites from Nate Solder - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston) so it's possible that after the workout his value increased.

All in all we won't know for sure, but just for fun who would be the pick at 33 based on this board (outside of CB, LB, DT, and RB which were not shown)? None other then Torrey Smith WR Maryland. The next 3 top rated players are Cobb (7.9), Ijalana (7.8), and Mallet at 7.7. Good chance for WR at 33 my friends.

Again, there's absolutely no way this is real. It was produced FOR A PRESS CONFERENCE, IN THE PRESS ROOM. Its not like the press conference was somewhere they would use for draft preperation and just got left there. This was produced (most likely by some poor intern), for a press conference.

Even if Solder had increased his value, there's no way they would have let an 8.5 graded player (jordan) at a position of need escape them at pick 28. An 8.5 is a borderline top 5 pick most years.

Last edited:
Again, there's absolutely no way this is real. It was produced FOR A PRESS CONFERENCE, IN THE PRESS ROOM. Its not like the press conference was somewhere they would use for draft preperation and just got left there. This was produced (most likely by some poor intern), for a press conference.

Even if Solder had increased his value, there's no way they would have let an 8.5 graded player (jordan) at a position of need escape them at pick 28. An 8.5 is a borderline top 5 pick most years.

Jordan wasn't available at 28 so I'm not sure what you are getting at. Besides, there are plenty of signs that point to this not being real, but you can't not be intrigued at the accuracy of the first pick.

Jordan wasn't available at 28 so I'm not sure what you are getting at. Besides, there are plenty of signs that point to this not being real, but you can't not be intrigued at the accuracy of the first pick.

The draftboard pictured is not the Pats draft board. It was prepared by PFW specifically for the media event where Nick Caserio explained some of the Pats draft process to the media.

Since PFW aren't slack-jawed idiots, it's not a surprise that their 'mock-up' has some realistic looking rankings. However don't put any stock in it. The Pats did not work off this draft board. Note the lack of notations concerning player deficiencies that typically accompany real Patriot draft evaluation cards.

The Solder pick I believe is due to the first hand evaluation of Dante Scarnecchia who worked out both Solder and Costanzo himself. I'm sure his feedback played a very important role in making the Solder selection.

Note that the Patriots passed on Cam Jordan once at #17 in favor of an OL. And they passed on Wilkerson, Ingram, and Heyward twice, both at #17 and #28 in favor of the trade back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference