PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Is The Future Now For The Patriots?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Moss still not practicing and could be a surprise cut...

ROFL Priceless! I do remember people saying that moss would get off to a slow start because he missed the preseason and he needed some game time to gel with brady and the offense.....of course he goes for 189 yards and a TD in his first game, then gets 6 more over the next 3 games LOL 7 TDs in the first month of the season. He scored more TDs in 4 games with the pats than joe horn has the last three years! The media is so funny

of course he fails to consider that they got a young talented LB in the draft and the offense should be even more effective this year because the WRs have had a full year to play with TB. This is just another example of a media member not having a clue, or just trying to get a reaction. Remember what the media does....they do not report the story as much as they create it. the media often reports a seed of truth, then throws around a lot of lies and exaggerations with it. just understand that "news" is driven by money and it is mostly a form of entertainment at this point

What a dipstick this guy is. I didn't even realize it was the same loser Matt Bowen that played in the league and couldn't cut it for a bunch of different teams until I read his bio. I posted a comment ripping his column to shreds (in civil terms), and the hack ended up censoring it. What a waste of space his column is, that could be devoted to someone capable of forming a coherent thought and writing it down in a succinct, unbiased manner. I didn't think much of the NFP, bland as the writing typically is, but now I really dislike that site.

Pats are doomed so I won't watch any games this season. It's over.

We only need to be good for another 4 years.

That's Brady's window for greatness: 4 years.

Can't expect more past 35.

So, in those 4 years, we'll still have all these players around for the entire time: Light, Koppen, Mankins, Kaczur, Welker, Watson, Maroney, Seymour, Warren, Green, hopefully Wilfork, Mayo, Adalius, hopefully Crable, Wheatley, Wilhite, Hobbs, Sanders, Meriweather, and several of the backups.

That's 20 players, or half a team. Shouldn't be too hard to fill around them.

We have obvious weaknesses in terms of the long-term at WR, LB and TE (I'm referring to older players who will leave like Randy Moss). Everywhere else we're fine and we have enough depth.

I've seen the same kind of article written since 2003. Every preseason it's the same thing...........The Pats are ready to fall.

Isn't the future now for every NFL team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft