PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Jonathan Smith coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
todays herald said that he was spotted in the hallway at Gillette Stadium before the game. Im pretty sure guys who are not part of the team are not allowed to roam free inside the stadium. Any chance they cut him because he didnt know enough about the offense, and possibly Bam gets cut again to make room for smith now that he has had more time.

Yeah,just to keep the Bills fans happy...

Our KO returns were brutal . . . again . . . yesterday. I like Bam quite a bit but if Smith could help the KO returns that may be a direction to go.

Bam was more familiar with the Offense yesterday because he'd been around all year. Smith may need to learn it before they'll re-sign him. They obviously couldn't risk cutting Gabriel for that reason, so he was simply deactivated. The Pats could risk the loss of Smith, so they cut him with the caveat of having him return at some point when he was more likely to contribute. I think they've done the same with Chad Brown on the Defensive side of the ball. They're maximizing the roster limitations as well as can be expected.

Was Andrews hurt?

I believe he was active.

I do notwant Faulk returning punts.:bricks:

R_T26 said:
todays herald said that he was spotted in the hallway at Gillette Stadium before the game. Im pretty sure guys who are not part of the team are not allowed to roam free inside the stadium. Any chance they cut him because he didnt know enough about the offense, and possibly Bam gets cut again to make room for smith now that he has had more time.

Patsfans' own, Christopher Price, might be able to confirm this rumour. Christopher, is Smith's locker still intact?

Seymour93 said:
Patsfans' own, Christopher Price, might be able to confirm this rumour. Christopher, is Smith's locker still intact?
That's the ticket....

RayClay said:
Was Andrews hurt?

I believe he was active.

I do notwant Faulk returning punts.:bricks:

He was active. Made a nice tackle on kick coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News