PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Daniel Snyder selling the Washington Football team?

Where am I wrong?

Im not.
You're actually wrong. But this thread would get derailed and I'd get banned if I went into further detail than this.

You're actually wrong. But this thread would get derailed and I'd get banned if I went into further detail than this.
Nope

Just watch.

musk just dropped 44bil on twitter, Bezos will gladly dump 5 bil to own the commanders.

Run correctly, owning an NFL franchise is like owning a money printing press. The WFT will easily do that with good owner(s).

(Yes I know what their team name is. I just think it sucks and needs to be changed along with the owner.)

(this is the newest thread I could find to wake up..)

Albert Breer today on Fox Sports radio was asked about Snyder, his answer was there may have not been another owner in American sports that has done more damage to the teams brand than Snyder. I think that may have summed it up.

6 Billion. Wow.

Albert Breer today on Fox Sports radio was asked about Snyder, his answer was there may have not been another owner in American sports that has done more damage to the teams brand than Snyder. I think that may have summed it up.
True, yet someone else just paid $6B for that damaged brand.

Rename the team ... Washington Pipe ...
Let your imagination answer the why.

Commanders ... one of the worst professional team names.

Last edited:
"Hold my beer..."

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Ffiles%2F2013%2F01%2FA_qQV1ACMAAGD7O.jpg-large.jpg

NFL gave him a big 60m FU as he walked away with his billions

NFL gave him a big 60m FU as he walked away with his billions
Yep. i figure he was fined $1,000 for the sexual harassment and $59,999,000 for deliberately underreporting the team's revenue to avoid its revenue-sharing obligations to the league.

you mean the Redskins?

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back