PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Daniel Snyder selling the Washington Football team?

Bofa? What's that short for?

Don't say Bank of America.

Classifying slime of the earth, we have our worms and slugs, and below them, NFL owners. Can't get lower than that. Snyder has burrowed himself even lower than his peers. Washington fans deserve better, and I am certainly no WTF Commander fan. Hope it's a quick buy/bye, Snyder.

They need a new logo. That is the most lazy design.

I am down right disheartened by this news...

The Washington Commanders need / deserve / should always have an owner like Dan Snyder, if not Dan Snyder himself...

New owner needs to change the name to WTF's (WashingTon Football)
I still want them to rename to Cobra Commanders and license with Mattel for the use of the Cobra logo.

Classifying slime of the earth, we have our worms and slugs, and below them, NFL owners. Can't get lower than that. Snyder has burrowed himself even lower than his peers. Washington fans deserve better, and I am certainly no WTF Commander fan. Hope it's a quick buy/bye, Snyder.
two points that I'm worried about:

1. This can be a delaying tactic to take the heat off himself.

2. Selling a franchise CAN be a long term task. Just look at the Denver situation. You have to find a suitable prospect who happens to have $2-5BILLION lying around. Then you have to find the financing, because they are NOT going to spend their own money. Of course financing costs much more these days than over the last 15 yrs so that just increases the risks and the time it takes to get a deal done, IF that's the honest aim of Snyder to begin with.

BTW- This is good news....on the surface. I think for all NFL fans it is the universal hope that Snyder is gone, and gone as fast as possible. The key words here are "as fast as possible". Unfortunately that process can be agonizingly SLOW

two points that I'm worried about:

1. This can be a delaying tactic to take the heat off himself.

2. Selling a franchise CAN be a long term task. Just look at the Denver situation. You have to find a suitable prospect who happens to have $2-5BILLION lying around. Then you have to find the financing, because they are NOT going to spend their own money. Of course financing costs much more these days than over the last 15 yrs so that just increases the risks and the time it takes to get a deal done, IF that's the honest aim of Snyder to begin with.

BTW- This is good news....on the surface. I think for all NFL fans it is the universal hope that Snyder is gone, and gone as fast as possible. The key words here are "as fast as possible". Unfortunately that process can be agonizingly SLOW
musk just dropped 44bil on twitter, Bezos will gladly dump 5 bil to own the commanders.

I still want them to rename to Cobra Commanders and license with Mattel for the use of the Cobra logo.
gi joe GIF

musk just dropped 44bil on twitter, Bezos will gladly dump 5 bil to own the commanders.
I can only hope

PFT- also talked about the seemingly mass of likely candidates like the 2 guys who lost the bids on the Broncos.

So the question is, are the WFT a bargain team with a bad stadium that needs to be replaced or are they expensive just because they are an NFL team, or in Washington DC?

All the NFL owners are white except for Kahn who owns the Jaguars.

30 white men to 1 Indian man seems a bit racist.

There will be a African American NFL ownership in Washington DC.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back