PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Brady in the conditioning program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Is Brady in the conditioning program know

No, when you are well trained and conditioned you don't make a mental mistake like that, your instincts take over

Agree. Or at the very least you make a lot less mistakes. How about this...instead of attending fashion shows why doesn't he take O'Connell out and take him underneath his wing. Help him learn the playbook.

Last edited:

Maybe he's working with a personal trainer or at one of these performance sites that work with athletes on everything from mental wellness to diet to fitness. Who knows- he might have decided that he can get a more accompished away from the stadium. Many NFL players stay away from their teams and just show up for passing camps, mini camps, and other little checkins throughout the offseason. Whatever he's doing, I have a hard time believing that Tom Brady is blowing off getting ready for the season.

This thread has become a complete joke.

Maybe throwing 25 interceptions in a year is ok to you because his arm lost a little arm strength

Missing camp is a joke??? Are you endorsing skipping workouts?

It is if you don't know what (or when) camp is...or that the off season conditioning program only runs 3-4 days a week.

:trolls:

Maybe throwing 25 interceptions in a year is ok to you because his arm lost a little arm strength

Are we talking about the same Tom Brady? You know, the one who's never thrown more than 14 and had only 9 last year?

Tom Brady is the last person I would worry about not being prepared with our punter coming in close second. Seriously, what did TB ever do to get people riled up? If I remember correctly, he wasn't pass blocking or defending passes during SB. Had Pats won SB, this topic wouldn't even show up.

Seems the shine is off of Tom Brady. He is just another player....bound to happen. This is NE and we just love to own our players. When they step out of line (in Brady's case that means not coming to the off season workout sessions) or lose a championship game (Brady is the reason they lost, like it or not) we just have no patience and the shine has dimmed considerably on Brady!

Seriously, wait for TC when the our new QB gets all kinds of attention from fans in his accuracy and strong arm. By the first week in August we will start seeing plenty of posts that he is outplaying Brady in TC. No kidding!

Heard that Richard Seymour has actually been in town and participating this year. WOW!! I wonder why?? Oh that's right, Big Sey is getting motivated again with his contract coming due in a couple of years. ;)
I don't worry about Tom Brady. While I find his jet setting metrosexual lifestyle a major turnoff the guy does work extremely hard and gets the bene of the doubt with me.

Tag team posting. It's the future.

Admittedly his ints went up when everyone in the country knew he was trying to get Moss the record. I don't have a game by game breakout, but last year he had 8.

You seriously claim his interception total will triple in one year? Dude, don't bogart that joint.

Seems the shine is off of Tom Brady. He is just another player....bound to happen. This is NE and we just love to own our players. When they step out of line (in Brady's case that means not coming to the off season workout sessions) or lose a championship game (Brady is the reason they lost, like it or not) we just have no patience and the shine has dimmed considerably on Brady!

Seriously, wait for TC when the our new QB gets all kinds of attention from fans in his accuracy and strong arm. By the first week in August we will start seeing plenty of posts that he is outplaying Brady in TC. No kidding!

Wow, did you forget the emoticon.:D

The new QB means curtains for Cassel, not Brady.

If Indy drafted a QB in the 3rd round do you think that would be a comment on Peyton or Sorgi?

Of course, BB has always been OK with his veteran players working out on thier own (Law, Seymour, Brown, Seau, the list goes on and on) even paying them their offseason workout bonuses when they show up for camp in good shape but why let that get in the way of a hysterical Tom Brady is a slacker thread.....

I agree it doesn't matter and he's an adult who can make his own choices, etc.

But OT, doesn't appear Brady is a tad P-whipped.:D

well, if that's the case, at least he picked a good (you can fill in the rest) by which to be whipped :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft