PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Anything More Pathetic than Broncos Fans This Week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fan base is like this .Especially if you beat the pats , doesnt matter how beatup we are. This is nothing new or a big deal . I mean some people here are constantly discussing who they want to play in the superbowl, carolina or az or anyone else while our players are going down like flies every game and there are no gurantees about anything.

Meh.. fans will always be excited when their team wins and will overlook anything to feel good about their team. I've long given up caring what other fans do/say - at this point, I've heard so much crap/BS/trash talk that people could say anything about the Patriots and I don't think it would affect me... its just noise at this point. Good for the Bronkies, we'll see what happens if they meet in the playoffs.

I live in denver and no one is happy about winning per se. They are more excited that the pats lost to them... if that makes sense.

I have been nothing but congratulatory towards broncos fans: telling them how well they played, and that they won fair and square. I tell them that Osweiler looks like the second coming of Aaron Rodgers, and that their defense will carry them deep into the playoffs.

They never have anything to say, because they have no idea how to celebrate winning (without cheating the salary cap), and, more importantly, they know none of it is true.

That is one incredibly weak ripoff of FitzyGFY.

Horribly lame with zero creativity.

Denver fans should be embarrassed by this cheap imitation knockoff.

The company I work for acquired a company based out of Denver a few years back and before every game they talk a ton of smack and after every game make a ton of excuses. They were actually all really quiet leading up to this game probably fearing the worst. I was expecting a barrage of chest beating emails and have been shocked to have received none after the loss. One of the guys who's lives in Denver who has been integrated into my team is originally from NH and is a HUGE Pats fans and has to live with the yahoos.

I asked him on Tuesday why they weren't their usual selves and he said almost all of them acknowledged that they knew they beat a Pats offense completely depleted. That they viewed the loss of Ward and Williams a trade off with the loss of Hightower and no Collins. They were still delusional that the refs called a fair if bad game screwing the Broncos as much as the Pats. The view on the Pats offense was pretty amazing to me given the normal yahoo nature of that fan base. I can live with the defensive trade off even if I don't believe it is an apples for apples trade off. On the refs I'm really not shocked they viewed it that way even through it was a royal screwing.

More or less though I found them much more reasonable after this game than others and certainly more reasonable that some of the other idiotic fan bases.

Where I live they come out of the woodwork after a big win or when it looks like the team is gaining momentum. Even though the Broncos have only lost 1 game most knew that Manning was a ticking time bomb. The better Orswieller plays, the more Denver fans I will see in my travels.

I saw a fan today at Costco and he took evasive action me when he saw my Pats Hoodie. They know deep down that the Pats are better and that the rematch will be way different if it comes to fruition.

I just refer them to Steeler fans that can tell them about beating us in the regular season when injured. (Young'uns: I'm referring to 2004, halloween loss without Corey Dillon to win in the AAFC with Dillon.)

Every fan base is like this .Especially if you beat the pats , doesnt matter how beatup we are. This is nothing new or a big deal . I mean some people here are constantly discussing who they want to play in the superbowl, carolina or az or anyone else while our players are going down like flies every game and there are no gurantees about anything.

I don't know..i feel like a SD fan base or a Titans fan base would be NOTHING like this...these guys are...wow bad/dumb

I just refer them to Steeler fans that can tell them about beating us in the regular season when injured. (Young'uns: I'm referring to 2004, halloween loss without Corey Dillon to win in the AAFC with Dillon.)

I remember that so well. Steeler fans were going on and on about that win...and how it didn't matter that the Pats were without Dillion, Branch, and Matt Light. What happened in the AFCCG?

Dillion and Branch absolutely torched them! LMFAO!

I don't know..i feel like a SD fan base or a Titans fan base would be NOTHING like this...these guys are...wow bad/dumb
Then maybe you forgot SD fans from 2006 or you werent here then. they were some of the worst when their team was winning a lot of games and they had merriman and all those

if goodell thinks that piss poor officiating is going to make us go away....he is sorely mistaken. we've seen this crap for the last decade and a half. he better come up with something better than that. we're on to philly !!

Stoned and dumb. What did you expect?

It's just a regular season victory against the patriots practice squad. But still, it was good win for them. They can gloat and puff out their chests while wearing their Karl Mecklenberg jerseys for the week, but the postseason is all that matters. We'll settle the score.

In terms of the season could shape out it was big for them and big for us in the wrong direction. I try to think of it as how I would think if the roles were reversed. That said the math is against them and we are better.

Any Pats fans wining about Broncos fans celebrating this win? acting like you won the super bowl in a game like this is what local media and fans who havent won anything since elway do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST