PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting nonpats super bowl matchups this year

A.C Vegas

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just bringing something new. What Intersting sb do you all want to see with no pats

I want Minnesota Buffalo so one has to win but I want it to go to OT after they both blow the game late in the 4th

The Lions win out and so do the Browns. But it is a game that is either no defense or no offense.

You all got any

Just bringing something new. What Intersting sb do you all want to see with no pats

I want Minnesota Buffalo so one has to win but I want it to go to OT after they both blow the game late in the 4th

The Lions win out and so do the Browns. But it is a game that is either no defense or no offense.

You all got any
I was actually thinking that for the NFC Championship, Tampa Bay vs San Francisco would certainly be interesting.

But your match-up is definitely a good one. I'm not sure if Minnesota could beat Buffalo twice, albeit if the Bills win a title, their fans would become even more intolerable, so we have to hope someone else bounces them before then ;)

Not necessarily best matchup but the funnest non Pats story for us would be Brady beating the Bills again.

A non biased choice would be another Dallas vs Bills SB. Dallas can win again. OK not totally non biased.

Reactions: Ian
I'd like to see 49ers play the Browns in the Super Bowl. Jimmy G vs Jacoby Brissett for all the marbles (after Deshaun Watson gets arrested for creeping out everybody in Cleveland, if that's even possible.)

Theres no matchup im really interested in, just hoping for some drama like with bills-kc last year. The last few super bowl’s have been underwhelming imo, a couple were close and thats cool but they were more like 2 guys throwing jabs and hanging tight till the end rather than 2 elite heavyweights going at it. If the pats aren’t in it ive love to see a sb49 clone between 2 other teams im not emotionally invested in. I just don’t see two teams like that this year who were as good as those two.

It's gonna be Eagles versus their old coach Andy Reid. Plenty of story lines for the media. They will of course omit any mention of his drunk son running over that little girl or his other son's demise.

You all got any
I think Philly and Buffalo would be an interesting superbowl

Phila/KC
Jets/Giants
Mia/SF
Buffalo/NYG
49ers/KC
Balty/Phila

as the teams stand right now? the most inoffensive game would be

Cincy v Minnie ... some one new gets a shiny addition to their trophy case...

been a long time since "someone New" regardless of the teams playing would win... last time, iirc, was rams v titans, all the way back in 2000, at xxxiv...

Brady beating Mahomes again would be ****ing great. But that would involve the Chiefs advancing to the Super Bowl which would still make me sick.

If the Pats don't make it and the current playoff teams are in, I'd rank as shcg

*Would actively be rooting for*
-Tampa Bay Bradys

*First time/no issue with*
-Titans
-Bengals
-Vikings

*Divison """Rivals""" who havent won **** in so long that I don't care*
-Bills
-Dolphins

*All the people I hated on this team are gone, decent story this year*
-Seahawks

*Dont personally hate either, but don't want either to tie the Pats in SB rings*
-49ers
-Cowboys

*Repulsive*
-Giants
-Jets
-Ravens
-Chiefs

Last edited:
Brady beating Mahomes again would be ****ing great.

But that would involve the Chiefs advancing to the Super Bowl which would still make me sick.

it would also involve the Bucs getting to the Super Bowl...you have a better shot at landing a date with Gisele than for that to happen.

Best game would be Bills Vikings rematch

I could see Bills 49ers tho

it would also involve the Bucs getting to the Super Bowl...you have a better shot at landing a date with Gisele than for that to happen.

The Bucs will have the best QB in every NFC playoff game they play.

Reactions: sb1
You better hope the NFC keeps the GOAT out of the playoffs. Don't do it NFC! Don't let the GOAT in or you'll regret it! :)

Brady beating Mahomes again would be ****ing great. But that would involve the Chiefs advancing to the Super Bowl which would still make me sick.

If the Pats don't make it and the current playoff teams are in, I'd rank as shcg

*Would actively be rooting for*
-Tampa Bay Bradys
Me too.
*First time/no issue with*
-Titans
-Bengals
-Vikings
Titans no. Not a Vrabel fan anymore. Bengals and Vikings sure.
*Divison """Rivals""" who havent won **** in so long that I don't care*
-Bills
-Dolphins
No way I'm cheering for the Dolphins. Bills sure. But this one time only lol

*All the people I hated on this team are gone, decent story this year*
-Seahawks
Pete would be the first coach in NFL history to win anything at 70+ years old. Might be a good omen for BB.

*Dont personally hate either, but don't want either to tie the Pats in SB rings*
-49ers
-Cowboys
Agreed.

*Repulsive*
-Giants
-Jets
-Ravens
-Chiefs
Yup. Steelers too but they're not winning anything this year.

Eagles meh no opinion on them. Packers aren't winning anything this year but I can't cheer for Rodgers.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back