PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injury report

Status
Not open for further replies.

workhorse

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
With Dungy taking after BB with the Colts' injury reports this season....anyone want to bet on who has a longer injury report this week? I'm going to say the Colts. They are really dinged up anyway, even if they weren't playing the injury report game. I haven't been paying much attention to it this season, does Brady still have his streak on the report going?

Yeah, Brady is still probable. Although Week 1 Belichick forget initially and had to add him later that day :)

BelichickFan said:
Yeah, Brady is still probable. Although Week 1 Belichick forget initially and had to add him later that day :)

That's funny. So who are you taking?

workhorse said:
That's funny. So who are you taking?
Not taking anyone on the injury report, I'm taking the Patriots to win the game though :)

The more I see coaches concerned about what the Patriots are doing with their injury report, the more I feel that Belichick has driven them to distraction.

workhorse said:
With Dungy taking after BB with the Colts' injury reports this season....anyone want to bet on who has a longer injury report this week? I'm going to say the Colts. They are really dinged up anyway, even if they weren't playing the injury report game. I haven't been paying much attention to it this season, does Brady still have his streak on the report going?
I'll take the Pats. I can't see anyone moving off the list we had last week, and doubtless there'll be a few more.

ironwasp said:
I'll take the Pats. I can't see anyone moving off the list we had last week, and doubtless there'll be a few more.

I think the Colts had 21 on the list last week. What was the number for the Pats?

FWIW-it seems like alot of teams recently have been winning OK, despite a fair list of injuries. Sure-as much as the Colts have been dinged up, Peyt and his offense has really stepped up a notch(compared to last year-they played alot of lower scoring affairs with a healthier defense). The Pats have key injuries every year, but just keep on winning. And look at the Giants-no Osi, no Lavar, no Madison-but they're playing outstanding D.

Which is why the Eagles, being the most healthiest team in the league, could only muster a 4-4 record-which is mystifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back